The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Awkward Boss !

davis6110

Dont know if anyone hates their boss as much as i do but he is really being awkward at the moment, i am an accountant and we have a container where we keep files the other side of town about 3.5 miles away through the centre of a usually busy town, he never used to make me go get stuff from there back when i had my citroen someone else used to get the job and the nice 45p per mile expenses for using their own car, now that i have my supra he finds the need to make me go, now 3.5 miles there and 3.5 miles back gives me £3.15 expenses through the centre of a busy town, with the rising fuel price and the supra not being too good on fuel around town and the running costs of it i think he's taking the piss a bit making me go all the time. Anyone else have such an annoying boss ?

Funny you should say that because i am risking it abit due to the fact my insurance actually is only SD&P because i walk to work every day as its a 5min walk so i dont mind even in the rain, i only use the supra at weekends and nights. I didnt even think about that to be honest until you just said. Thanks for reminding me. Im going to stick him with that one :D

He sure does or tells me to bring it back when i come back from lunch which means leaving it in a car park for the rest of the afternoon

That's ridiculous! What if you didn't own a car?!

Did your job advertisement say you had to have access to a vehicle for business use? If not I would ask him to provide a company car for travelling to this container, or alternatively get stuffed.

That's ridiculous! What if you didn't own a car?!

Did your job advertisement say you had to have access to a vehicle for business use? If not I would ask him to provide a company car for travelling to this container, or alternatively get stuffed.

Nope it didnt, he knows im doing little bits to my supra at the moment so when he asks im just going to say, its got the wheels off at the moment for a refurb, and each time he asks i'll find a new repair, should be fun see how many i can come up with haha

Harm? I meant kill, I've got access to guns and tanks :) you will just have to wait a few weeks as I'm stuck in afghan lol

Wait ? cant you just send a missile over or something ? ill take my work mates out to lunch to make sure we are out when its set to hit, just say it was accidental friendly fire :p

Harm? I meant kill, I've got access to guns and tanks :) you will just have to wait a few weeks as I'm stuck in afghan lol

Al your getting quite a bit time on here considering your in afghan fella, shouldn't you be doing something useful to the cause like... Sunbathing or checking out all the hairy women since stevos not there lol.

Wait ? cant you just send a missile over or something ? ill take my work mates out to lunch to make sure we are out when its set to hit, just say it was accidental friendly fire :p

Nah I don't work with missiles : (

And a bit of a fair distance for friendly fire lol

I have sniper mates tho : )

Al your getting quite a bit time on here considering your in afghan fella, shouldn't you be doing something useful to the cause like... Sunbathing or checking out all the hairy women since stevos not there lol.

Modern army : )

We even have bullets for our guns too lol

Well there's not else to do, and I've seen all the hairy women, I just want to come home now : (

And I'm not a fan of sunbathing at this stage when I'm now tanned to hell in the face and hands

Good luck sorting it out.

I would say the insurance issue is the way forward :)

I have an outstanding boss. I've worked for him for over 25 years.

He's witty, pays good rates and let's me have quite a bit of time off when I need it.

Oh...and he never asks me to do anything he wouldn't do.

Good luck sorting it out.

I would say the insurance issue is the way forward :)

I have an outstanding boss. I've worked for him for over 25 years.

He's witty, pays good rates and let's me have quite a bit of time off when I need it.

Oh...and he never asks me to do anything he wouldn't do.

Lol, his name wouldn't happen to be Rob would it? I think I may know him :)