Revised Dragonball Graphics for the White Cars - Guigsy/Wile

ellis

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Ellis

Did you try and send me the Dragonball wording and logo bit mate

If you did I missed it, could you possibly resend it, same email that I sent my pic to you from, shout of you need the email again and I will Pm it over

Just sent a pile of bits over to you mate - let me know if you need anything else.

• 3 weeks later...

Just bumping this thread.

Unfortunately due to a series of issues there may be a chance I wont be able to attend the dragonball.

Therefore. Rather than have this done to my car then not be able to attend, If anyone can get there car to Milton Keynes on Wednesday/Thursday and leave it for a few days they can have this done instead of mine. If not I'll get it done and run the risk of not being able to attend.

It would be great if it was a white car or it might work on a silver car too. But the wrap is mostly matt black so realy only suits light colour cars.

Edited by Guigsy (see edit history)

Just bumping this thread.

Unfortunately due to a series of issues there may be a chance I wont be able to attend the dragonball.

Therefore. Rather than have this done to my car then not be able to attend, If anyone can get there car to Milton Keynes on Wednesday/Thursday and leave it for a few days they can have this done instead of mine. If not I'll get it done and run the risk of not being able to attend.

It would be great if it was a white car or it might work on a silver car too. But the wrap is mostly matt black so realy only suits light colour cars.

The wrap is completely free folks, you wont have to pay a penny.

Yeah im really bummed. Nobody ever takes pictures or gets footage of my car and with this i was looking forward to it.

Hopefully I can go but the uk border agency still have my passport. We might miss our holiday to Florida too :(

I was due to drop the car off yesterday to have the wrap applied. But the cars radiator blew on the way down the m1...

Edited by Guigsy (see edit history)

Yeah im really bummed. Nobody ever takes pictures or gets footage of my car and with this i was looking forward to it.

Hopefully I can go but the uk border agency still have my passport. We might miss our holiday to Florida too :(

I was due to drop the car off yesterday to have the wrap applied. But the cars radiator blew on the way down the m1...

Gutted for you mate. Fingers crossed you get the car sorted and passport back :(

Drop me a pm if your up for it and I'll send you the address etc. I haven't confirmed with the guy when yet but he said Wednesday to fri was best but Wednesday would be ideal. I can get in touch on Tuesday or you can if it's easier for you.