The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My favourite pic from a promo shoot with my model.

Notts_TT

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just intresting to see what constitutes fat, ugly, tranny etc in some peoples eyes thats all, funny thing is that a mate of mine has a wife who in my eyes is pretty rough on the eye but ive heard him comment on some beautiful women (very famous for their looks) that they are muts! could never really figure it out but as they say, beauty is in the eye and all that! oh how i laughed at shallow Hal!

It's an interesting topic of psychology and science. What and who you are attracted to is nothing of your own fault. It's how your mind is built and works chemically.

I think she's way more attractive when she hasn't got the whole looking down at you manly look. Those other pics are nice IMO. :)

Nice car too.

She's a lovely girl but the fist pics show her breathing in and those shades don't do her any favours.

Looking at the pics that followed she is mighty fine. I imagine most members would turn her down given the chance?

H.

You mean wouldn't I'm guessing :)

Hey Dude

I took the studio pics too, like the one a couple of posts up, not too bad eh ?? ;)

Thats better dude, she looks proper horny in that pic, she is a lovely looking girl I still stand by what I said she would definatly have a future in 'adult' films.

Hey Dude

I took the studio pics too, like the one a couple of posts up, not too bad eh ?? ;)

she fitttt! so when do i get to meet her ;) and ignore all the old farts that say she doesnt look like a model, thier just miserable cos there too old for her :p

just wondered what makes a model then?

I guess you need to be early 20's tops... size 8, 10 at a push... big boobs, long legs...?

so mid 40's, size 12/14, 36B wouldn't stand a chance...?

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/397102_360795227277714_162626830427889_1217503_344923754_n.jpg

Hubbbaaaa hubbaaaa....now then, that's a REAL woman!! All that's missing for me is a cig in the corner of your mouth!!!!! haha