The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My favourite pic from a promo shoot with my model.

Notts_TT

just wondered what makes a model then?

I guess you need to be early 20's tops... size 8, 10 at a push... big boobs, long legs...?

so mid 40's, size 12/14, 36B wouldn't stand a chance...?

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/397102_360795227277714_162626830427889_1217503_344923754_n.jpg

Never mentioned age or size. Photo you shown here looks very nice, but this is not only because of a model - pic is black/white to cover any blemishes, I guess hair are fake and eyes + half of the face are covered by big shades. Those are simple tricks, not modeling...

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never mentioned age or size. Photo you shown here looks very nice, but this is not only because of a model - pic is black/white to cover any blemishes, I guess hair are fake and eyes + half of the face are covered by big shades. Those are simple tricks, not modeling...

post removed because this isn't about me

Edited by Soopra (see edit history)

I used word model to describe person on the picture, not as a proffesion as i knew it was you. I still maintain my opinion, that even if you might tick few boxes to some people, you wouldnt make a good model at car shows - remember what was this topic all about.

looks like she can lift a supra with her arms,

still 100x better than those skinny ones walking around car show in skimpy out fit thinking they are hot........

If my daughter have the goods I would let her work it, in a safe way and away from this forum

[COOL][/COOL]
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_shock.gif

Photo shop and lighting make a big difference, just look at Simons normal pic and one of his modelling ones

P1000764.JPG

Dolph B4 he was fucked.jpg