The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My favourite pic from a promo shoot with my model.

Notts_TT

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got any natural pictures of her, not in modelling guise? That may sway some people.

I'm not a fan of the "modelling" look really, I prefer a natural look. Take the thread by Jessica, to me, the shots of her working on the car with little/no make up on look much better than the ones all made up in poses.

I'm with you on the less make up is more! Hate to much makeup!

Some of you make me laugh, just because the model is not you cup of tea do you really have to discuss how much of a 'munter' you think she is on a public forum?

As its been previously said, maybe some of you need to look in the mirror prior to making comments on others, i doubt she would even go for any of you guys anyway - no one likes a asshole (I love that this word goes through the swear filter) :D

Also, I love that the main culprit of this gets his daughters to dress in skimpy clothing to model on a car, you must be so proud :blink:

Being a women - that is all :)

Edited by Holden1989 (see edit history)

Some of you make me laugh, just because the model is not you cup of tea do you really have to discuss how much of a 'munter' you think she is on a public forum?

As its been previously said, maybe some of you need to look in the mirror prior to making comments on others, i doubt she would even go for any of you guys anyway - no one likes a asshole (I love that this word goes through the swear filter) :D

Also, I love that the main culprit of this gets his daughters to dress in skimpy clothing to model on a car, you must be so proud :blink:

Well you already know I'm a bit a to55er:d. I have yet to mention anything on here yet but I think the point that people were trying to get to here is that it seems every girl nowadays claims to be a model but doesn't really fit the whole characteristics that are involved with being one, they have a couple of photos and assume they are one. You know exactly what it's like at the car shows with the supposed 'models' that have a face like a slapped ar5e :D

Well you already know I'm a bit a to55er:d. I have yet to mention anything on here yet but I think the point that people were trying to get to here is that it seems every girl nowadays claims to be a model but doesn't really fit the whole characteristics that are involved with being one, they have a couple of photos and assume they are one. You know exactly what it's like at the car shows with the supposed 'models' that have a face like a slapped ar5e :D

She's way out of your league anyway ;)

I am actually officially an Asshole.......its in another thread, and yes im very proud of my daughters skimpy clothes or not, its why they get paid a lot of money to promote clubs and hostess.

I am actually officially an Asshole.......its in another thread, and yes im very proud of my daughters skimpy clothes or not, its why they get paid a lot of money to promote clubs and hostess.

You have some lovely daughters mate, fair play to them for earning a bit of money doing it, they are rare gems compared to what you get walking around at some shows lol

Harsh thread.

For what it's worth, I think she's alright (and that's coming from an incredibly good looking guy with a fine physique, just in case anyone's wondering whether or not I have the right to comment :D )

Nice car btw.

I never said she isnt a good looker he asked what people thought, I thought she looks a little larger than I expected but does look fit but IMO the pic just looks too 'posed' too Im trying just that little bit too hard, this is not anything to do with the model more the photographer. FWIW she does look very horny just a bit overpowering for that pic, that and I make a habit of not dating women that look like they can bench more than me !!!

For what it's worth, I think she's alright (and that's coming from an incredibly good looking guy with a fine physique, just in case anyone's wondering whether or not I have the right to comment :D )

Matt, we need an up to date photo, as were still using this one which I think is good 5 years old:

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/5540/matth.jpg

I never said she isnt a good looker he asked what people thought, I thought she looks a little larger than I expected but does look fit but IMO the pic just looks too 'posed' too Im trying just that little bit too hard, this is not anything to do with the model more the photographer. FWIW she does look very horny just a bit overpowering for that pic, that and I make a habit of not dating women that look like they can bench more than me !!!

Cheeky git, i was the photographer :tongue:

Heres a few more, the one on the scooby is another of our promo cars owner by a close friend/customer, the photographer is from modifiedcars.com and was front page on the site yesterday...

To be honest im shocked at the comments on my model and i thought she was perfect in every area, looks, figure and personality, maybe im just in love ?? lol

Notts,

The first pic in the above thread; where your model has her hands on her teets.. have you got a similar one but where her hands are not covering up the goods?