The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jamesy's 825bhp big spec supra (stripping car notice thread)

Jamesy

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Methinks Jamesy is now doubting the wisdom of this thread :)

:D to be honest no, i was having a bit of a freakout earlier with signing the papers for the loan i didnt really want to have to get and needed a bit of reassurance most parts would sell pretty quick when it comes to it.

Most of the list is fairly sought after so i know most will go quick, but also aware the last 20-30% may take longer. I care for this car a lot, but i also care for being loan-free asap!!

Will probably wait until June then activate this.

just break it, you. Will get far more money and it's only a bit of tin

:blink:

.... To be honest a part of me thinks it'd be best to break. 1 - get my money back quicker. 2. I dont have to look at it driving etc and miss it.

But ... How nice would it be to see someone else go rip up the 1/4 mile strip in what we created?! :)

:blink:

.... To be honest a part of me thinks it'd be best to break. 1 - get my money back quicker. 2. I dont have to look at it driving etc and miss it.

But ... How nice would it be to see someone else go rip up the 1/4 mile strip in what we created?! :)

Nah break it, seeing someone else drive it will just piss you off, especially if you are only bpu !!!!!!!!! Just like women, best gone permanently than seen with someone else !!!!!!

Never thought this thread would come up jamesy .. Feel for you mate, Although it will take longer i agree with john, strip it and you will recoup more than what its selling for.

The wheels,turbo and engine alone will bring you close to your total :)

How much for the full turbo kit with everything included to stick it in mine ;)

yeah true mate - to be honest most of the main stuff would sell within a fortnight judging by conversions ive already had....will speak to Lee about it all but as ive said i would rather it sold complete, preferably to a member on here to look after it :)

how many miles have you done in it since you finished building it, and how many man hours has gone in to it building it.

About 1600 miles and a hell of a load of hours mate!!

If someone is interested in the uprated engine and race head let me know as i have interest in a lot of the major bits and if i can get the interest in the engine and head it would really make this an easier decision :)

Full spec of engine on page 1 - everything is uprated except rods and pistons as the oem's are strong.

So are parts being listed against peoples names or is it still first comes when the actual sale threads are posted!?:confused:

Just raising awareness right now mate and people registering interest - i just needed to make sure the bulk of it will sell pretty quick with people being interested in lots of bits - because once you start breaking it there's no going back!! :D