The mkiv Supra Owners Club

300BHP N/a Supra for sale :D

Dim Sum

"Item Location: Wickford, Essex" Well that just sums it up for me really :rolleyes:

i didn't even look at the location. its actually quite close to where i am, maybe i should see it in person. could be one of this gems where you have to see it in person to really appreciate it :)

Troll mode engaged!

Dear dan_e_h,

Mate I have no idea on engines etc all I know is what he has told me, the car wasn't bought to race I've known him years and if he said its 300 then it's 300 bhp

- kingcorky1979

Click "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply

To: kingcorky1979

Subject: Re: Details about the item: dan_e_h sent a message about TOYOTA SUPRA SHOW CAR MODIFIED MUST SEE!!!!!! #270944603447

Sent Date: 28-Mar-12 13:32:06 BST

Dear kingcorky1979,

ok do you have any receipts for the engine work as i'm a little confused as to how your friend has gained 80bhp from forged pistons which unless he's heavily increasing the engine stroke (which will require rods aswell) as a extensive head work with uprated valves and valve springs along with cams is just not possible even then you are not going to see 300bhp?

- dan_e_h

To: dan_e_h

Subject: Re: Details about the item: dan_e_h sent a message about TOYOTA SUPRA SHOW CAR MODIFIED MUST SEE!!!!!! #270944603447

Sent Date: 28-Mar-12 13:26:22 BST

Dear dan_e_h,

No mate and ok I didn't no that but still looks like a body kit / half a kit and looks phat!

- kingcorky1979

Sent Date: 28-Mar-12 13:24:58 BST

Dear kingcorky1979,

ahh ok have you got the dyno graph then? The skirts and rear spats are standard

- dan_e_h

Sent Date: 28-Mar-12 13:21:13 BST

Dear dan_e_h,

Yes that how I no it's 300 bhp about a year ago I believe and all I know is what he told ne hen I bought it if him mate it's got aide skirts big ars front bumper spoiler etc= body kit. Rear bumper has reversing sensors etc

- kingcorky1979

Sent Date: 28-Mar-12 13:17:40 BST

Dear kingcorky1979,

Did he ever get it dyno'd? Also you say the car has a full bodykit but the only thing i can see that isn't standard is the front bumper and rear spoiler?

- dan_e_h

Sent Date: 28-Mar-12 13:16:21 BST

Dear dan_e_h,

I have no idea I bought it few months a go of a mate all I know his how much he spent on it

- kingcorky1979

Sent Date: 28-Mar-12 13:13:58 BST

Dear kingcorky1979,

Were the cylinders bored out and were larger pistons fitted? Also could you confirm what make of pistons and lightened crank it is?

Regards

- dan_e_h

Sent Date: 28-Mar-12 11:02:18 BST

Dear dan_e_h,

Forged pistons and lightened crank all gone b4 I bought it mate

- kingcorky1979

Subject: Details about the item: dan_e_h sent a message about TOYOTA SUPRA SHOW CAR MODIFIED MUST SEE!!!!!! #270944603447

Sent Date: 28-Mar-12 09:11:32 BST

Dear kingcorky1979,

Hi there,

I'm interested in this car could you tell me what performance mods you have done to get to 300bhp?

Regards

- dan_e_h

FOR SALE - Everthing on Ebay is.

TOYOTA SUPRA 3 LITRE NON TURBO THE BETTER ONE TO HAVE - No it isn't. It's the slower one to have.

1994 M REG - Good.

WERE DO I START - You already have.

THIS CAR HAS 18 INCH DEEP DISH WHEELS ARE WITH LEGAL TYRES IN CHROME AND LIME GREEN LOOK PHAT - Legal chrome and green tyres. Epic.

HAS A 6 INCH STRAIGHT THREW EXHAUST SCORPION SOUNDS AMAZING! - Why did you throw the exhaust?

CAR HAS UP RATED SHOCKS AND LEGS BILSTEIN CARS LOWERED TO THESE WHERE £600 - I don't know where £600 is.

HAS FULL INDUCTION KIT £120 - Never seen a half one.

FULL SUPRA BODY KIT - Glad you didn't fit a Vauxhall one.

CAR HAS HAD A ONE OF PAINT JOB AIR BRUSHED NOT GRAPHICS LOOKS THE NUTS WAS A LOT LOT OF MONEY £1500!!! - There's a reason its one-off. Oh, and it cost more than your car is worth.

RECENT FULL PAINT JOB IN WHITE - Just for the colourblind among us?

INTERIOR HAS BEEN PAINTED TO MATCH OUT SIDE MAKES IT STAND OUT - What, badly?

ON OFF RACE STEERING WHEELS AND MATCHING GEAR STICK AND GATER AND HAND BRAKE COVER ALL IN WHITE LEATHER - How many wheels?

FULL LEATHER INTERIOR MINT CONDITION!!! - It's got a hole in it?

FULL SUPRA MATTS - He's a member on here isn't he? Has a much nicer Supra.

HAS A FULL FUSION ( GREEN SOUND SYSTEM ALL NEW 6 X9S AS WELL AS FRONT SPEAKERS AND TWEETERS AND 2 X 12 INCH SUBS ALPINE DOUBLE DIN HEAD UNIT - Fusion what? Reactor?

2 KEYS AND FOBS - Don't fob me off.

CENTREL LOCKING ON BUTTON - The red button?

E/WINDOWS, E SEATS, E MIRRORS - Elephant?

FULL CARBON WRAP BONNET - Good weight reduction technique.

TOURING CAR SPOILER - It spoils your car, never mind a touring car.

REAR WHEEL DRIVE! - Must be the only RWD Supra!

IT HAS A 3L POWER FULL ENGINE RUNNING AROUND 300 BHP ENGINE HAS HAD FULL SERVICVE REGULARLY LAST DONE 250 MILES AGO ENGINE OIL CHANGE NEW PLUGS LEADS FULL SERVICE - Yeah good luck with that.

ENGINE DRIVES PERFECT WITHOUT FAULT!! - Other than the wildly optimistic power claim.

GEAR BOX AND CLUTCH ARE BRILLIANT RECENTLY HAD NEW CLUTCH - Brilliant in that they work?

FULL SERVICE HISTORY - Why don't I believe that?

ONLY BAD POINT FRONT BUMPER PASSANGER SIDE HAS SMALL CRACK - Somehow I don't believe that either.

ONLY REASON FOR SALE IS BEEN LAID OF WORK SO LOOKING FOR SMALLER CAR BUT WILL CONSIDER ANY PX SO U BUY MINE ILL BUY YOURS AS EBAY RULES STATE NO SWAPS JUST ASK - Were you a car salesman?

CASH ON COLLECTION - Not postal stamps? I'm out.

NO MESSERS PLEASE - It's too tempting.

I'd run out of sandwiches.

I wonder how many people have emailed him to tell him his "300bhp" Na would of cost about 10k to make, Scrap that I mean I wonder how much of a complete helmet he feels for putting that up for sale with them claims and the backlash from it. He said his mate told him this and that so it must be true in Dan T's conversation with him so it is here on this sunny day that I proclaim that my NA with manifold/1st decat/2nd decat/catback and other under bonnet stuff is running 290bhp..... I just ordered a new K&N panel filter so that will be pushing 300bhp then as well..... I cannot prove this but it is sunny and I said so and that should be the end of it.

Dear kingcorky1979,

Hi,

Do you have a dyno sheet to prove the 300bhp? If so can you scan it and send it to me please?

Thanks

Soopra

Dear sooprastar93,

No sorry I bought it off a mate who I know had it a long time and spent thousands on it, standard there 250 without exhaust induction kit etc

- kingcorky1979

Dear kingcorky1979,

Actually the factory figure is 220bhp and mine made 205 bhp which is about right. It's unlikely that an N/A would make over 240 bhp with induction, decat and exhaust. Someone has misled you :-(

- sooprastar93

Dear sooprastar93,

They haven't really missed me because I didn't buy the car to race or drive fast it's probably the best looking supra you are going to get under 3k and it is quicker than my 250bhp Subaru wrx turbo 2 litre so I dont doubt it's not 300bhp at all it's has money upon money spent on it

- kingcorky1979

FOR SALE - Everthing on Ebay is.

TOYOTA SUPRA 3 LITRE NON TURBO THE BETTER ONE TO HAVE - No it isn't. It's the slower one to have.

1994 M REG - Good.

WERE DO I START - You already have.

THIS CAR HAS 18 INCH DEEP DISH WHEELS ARE WITH LEGAL TYRES IN CHROME AND LIME GREEN LOOK PHAT - Legal chrome and green tyres. Epic.

HAS A 6 INCH STRAIGHT THREW EXHAUST SCORPION SOUNDS AMAZING! - Why did you throw the exhaust?

CAR HAS UP RATED SHOCKS AND LEGS BILSTEIN CARS LOWERED TO THESE WHERE £600 - I don't know where £600 is.

HAS FULL INDUCTION KIT £120 - Never seen a half one.

FULL SUPRA BODY KIT - Glad you didn't fit a Vauxhall one.

CAR HAS HAD A ONE OF PAINT JOB AIR BRUSHED NOT GRAPHICS LOOKS THE NUTS WAS A LOT LOT OF MONEY £1500!!! - There's a reason its one-off. Oh, and it cost more than your car is worth.

RECENT FULL PAINT JOB IN WHITE - Just for the colourblind among us?

INTERIOR HAS BEEN PAINTED TO MATCH OUT SIDE MAKES IT STAND OUT - What, badly?

ON OFF RACE STEERING WHEELS AND MATCHING GEAR STICK AND GATER AND HAND BRAKE COVER ALL IN WHITE LEATHER - How many wheels?

FULL LEATHER INTERIOR MINT CONDITION!!! - It's got a hole in it?

FULL SUPRA MATTS - He's a member on here isn't he? Has a much nicer Supra.

HAS A FULL FUSION ( GREEN SOUND SYSTEM ALL NEW 6 X9S AS WELL AS FRONT SPEAKERS AND TWEETERS AND 2 X 12 INCH SUBS ALPINE DOUBLE DIN HEAD UNIT - Fusion what? Reactor?

2 KEYS AND FOBS - Don't fob me off.

CENTREL LOCKING ON BUTTON - The red button?

E/WINDOWS, E SEATS, E MIRRORS - Elephant?

FULL CARBON WRAP BONNET - Good weight reduction technique.

TOURING CAR SPOILER - It spoils your car, never mind a touring car.

REAR WHEEL DRIVE! - Must be the only RWD Supra!

IT HAS A 3L POWER FULL ENGINE RUNNING AROUND 300 BHP ENGINE HAS HAD FULL SERVICVE REGULARLY LAST DONE 250 MILES AGO ENGINE OIL CHANGE NEW PLUGS LEADS FULL SERVICE - Yeah good luck with that.

ENGINE DRIVES PERFECT WITHOUT FAULT!! - Other than the wildly optimistic power claim.

GEAR BOX AND CLUTCH ARE BRILLIANT RECENTLY HAD NEW CLUTCH - Brilliant in that they work?

FULL SERVICE HISTORY - Why don't I believe that?

ONLY BAD POINT FRONT BUMPER PASSANGER SIDE HAS SMALL CRACK - Somehow I don't believe that either.

ONLY REASON FOR SALE IS BEEN LAID OF WORK SO LOOKING FOR SMALLER CAR BUT WILL CONSIDER ANY PX SO U BUY MINE ILL BUY YOURS AS EBAY RULES STATE NO SWAPS JUST ASK - Were you a car salesman?

CASH ON COLLECTION - Not postal stamps? I'm out.

NO MESSERS PLEASE - It's too tempting.

:D

Dear kingcorky1979,

Hi,

Do you have a dyno sheet to prove the 300bhp? If so can you scan it and send it to me please?

Thanks

Soopra

Dear sooprastar93,

No sorry I bought it off a mate who I know had it a long time and spent thousands on it, standard there 250 without exhaust induction kit etc

- kingcorky1979

Dear kingcorky1979,

Actually the factory figure is 220bhp and mine made 205 bhp which is about right. It's unlikely that an N/A would make over 240 bhp with induction, decat and exhaust. Someone has misled you :-(

- sooprastar93

Dear sooprastar93,

They haven't really missed me because I didn't buy the car to race or drive fast it's probably the best looking supra you are going to get under 3k and it is quicker than my 250bhp Subaru wrx turbo 2 litre so I dont doubt it's not 300bhp at all it's has money upon money spent on it

- kingcorky1979

Did I miss something or did he miss something?

Tell him you can promise him it is 215bhp at the most!!