The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Fun Is Starting at TX2K12!

JamieP

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My vote is on number 7...! I lived in Lafayette Louisiana from 05 to 07, there are so many beautiful girls there and they are suckers for an accent..! I was even asked one time in the IHOP dinner after a night out if this girl showed her boobs would I take her number..!

I've just started to date this brasilian girl on the regular last month but after watching this video I am so tempted to go back to my old ways..! hahaha

Well I just got back to Austin, it's been a crazy 4 days but just as fun as ever, little sleep and fuelled with 5 Hour Energy's.

For those on about what to rent I rented the new 5.0 GT Mustang and it fitted in well(I started with a Camaro last week but it was too slow so I swapped it on thursday before we went down:d), anyway, I had quite a few pulls last night and only lost to a Z06 Corvette with bolt on's and a tuned Evo 7(oh and my freinds 850RWHP Supra, that was never going to end well though :D), it was taking out the C5/C6 Corvettes, the GTO's and the Camaro SS's, got lots of good footage, unfortunatly not much on the Go-Pro as it was my first time using it so by the time we had it mounted right and the wind noise lowered it ran out of battery:(.

One thing I always find crazy is the fact that everyone waits at the hotel until around 1am to go out, it's a bizarre feeling but fun nether the less.

I will start uploading my vids to youtube when I get back though and to those who wanted me to pick up stuff from MVP have no fear, I got everything bar the lip, I looked but I wouldnt of been able to fit it in my case without damaging it (Scott - James said to pass on his thanks :) ).

Edited by marc_p (see edit history)

Who needs a door at 185mph !:D

My first run I forgot to take sat nav off dash, CD's out of lower cubby thing and they all came back through the cab as I accelerated, all great drag racers have issues you know :D

That's what I have been saying for ages!! :D

I am really wanting to go next year. What are we looking at money wise to go over for a week? Fights/hotels/car rental?

I'd imagine £3k should be enough, the flights, hotel & car rental will be easily £2k depending on where you stay.

If you get a cheaper hotel, then you could get the flights & hotel for £1k.

Edited by Abz (see edit history)