The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New plasma auto dials

spoonlover

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have ordered a set. For the money I am happy to experiment. They were in contact with me within half an hour asking for photos of the current dials to make sure I had ordered the right ones, my reputation for being technically inept apparently now spreads as far afield as Poland.

I will report how I get on if anyone is interested, but as this thread was started by someone who already has them, I expect he will have photos up long before I do as I have been quoted three weeks delivery.

[COOL][/COOL]

i tried to scan my dials for my facelift auto tt and i couldnt get the pins out that the needles rest on, on the bottom of the number

Is that what they need, a scan of the dials? I have a spare set lying around somewhere, I will have a look.

In the middle of trying to sort out getting some custom dials made by these guys, I'll let ya know how I get on. I think I confused them abit by being to fussy on the design.

I have ordered a set. For the money I am happy to experiment. They were in contact with me within half an hour asking for photos of the current dials to make sure I had ordered the right ones, my reputation for being technically inept apparently now spreads as far afield as Poland.

Cracking. Please up date the post when you get something back from them :)

Will be good if the company who is making these is actually interested in developing the dials to suit the car i.e. for manual or auto and mph or kmh I know when I was sorting the el-glo it was fairly hard to get the idea across even with pictures

Yep, good point Steveo.

Infact Steveo organised the El-Glow which I brought for my last Supra & that was superb.

I thought we have a few polish members on here who could help organise this? Just to ensure nothing is lost in translation.

My new dials are on their way, will post pictures when they are fitted if no one else has in the meantime.

The company tells me that they are happy to offer a discount to club members.

That is superb, do keep us updated.

Which dials have you ordered?