The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Updated with pics :) Stripping my mates car! Loads of bits for sale!!

RobD

As per title, he has the following available...

EDIT update with bits we stripped tonight...

Full set of dash panels, decided these will be better to sell as a set, resprayed in a gunmetal colour £200 delivered

Panel underneath steering wheel, £15 delivered

TT Auto gearbox mount £30 delivered

TT auto foot rest £10 delivered

More bits...

Exhaust bracket, £5 delivered

Dash panel, bit ropey £15 delivered

TT cam gear housing £10 each

Glove box in VGC! £35 delivered

Thanks

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More bits..

Black boot carpet with hole for sub enclosure, £20 delivered

Brake servo and master cylinder/reservoir Very good condition, no rust etc £45 delivered

Koyo rad, fan shroud and top pipe with fan switch £250 delivered

HKS style fuel rail £20 delivered

Unknown make strut brace, £25 delivered

Body kit/parts

The kit is a Genuine Do-Luck Gen 1 kit

Everything is available body wise except the doors and the front wings, will need painting as its been painted in a black with red tint colour! The bonnet is Toyota black though as my mate swapped the carbon bonnet onto his other supra!

Pm me for prices as it'll take me ages to list all! Can deliver the bigger bits upto 100miles radius if you cover diesel costs :)

Thanks

I am at Rob's tomorrow collecting something so if anybody has anything small they want picked up then I may be able to collect.

Thanks for this, obviously prices will be adjusted to cancel out postage if anyone wants Branners to pick up :)

TT inlet runners sold :)

I don't know the part name, but just wondering if you have the vacuum pipes above the turbo pipes? Its long black vacuum small vacuum pipes above the stock TT pipes

Never mind, just read the previously post, your friend was running on big twins so he wouldn't have this part.

Ideally I want to try and shift the dash trims in one set, as they're all painted the same etc, I'm willing to budge on the price so pm me an offer, payment will be through PayPal ir bank transfer :)

Thanks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.