The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Updated with pics :) Stripping my mates car! Loads of bits for sale!!

RobD

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Body kit/parts

The kit is a Genuine Do-Luck Gen 1 kit

Everything is available body wise except the doors and the front wings, will need painting as its been painted in a black with red tint colour! The bonnet is Toyota black though as my mate swapped the carbon bonnet onto his other supra!

Pm me for prices as it'll take me ages to list all! Can deliver the bigger bits upto 100miles radius if you cover diesel costs :)

Thanks

We'll have a set of do luck style front arches and I think bomex side skirts that have been blended together soon once the front arches of the breaker supra has been removed!

The arches are in black but do need a bit of work, these will be up for £150 :)

The body work is mint you cheeky git, it's just dirty!! :D

I'll try get pics tomorrow of the front wings, i think they were originally on supradibbs's car before he replaced them, rear spoiler and arches will be £400 delivered.

The body work is mint you cheeky git, it's just dirty!! :D

I'll try get pics tomorrow of the front wings, i think they were originally on supradibbs's car before he replaced them, rear spoiler and arches will be £400 delivered.

Afraid to say that the pics of the shell will have to wait till the weekend, struggling to get any decent pics without a decent camera as the unit where it's sitting hasn't got good light :( so I'll get some when I go down during the day Saturday :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.