The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just bought a new Motor :D

rob wild

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate, epic.

It does however make me not want to be your friend anymore ;)

LOL :D Ok I'll take you out for a ride in her :)

Surely once it's completed you should take some time to enjoy it?

If we are organising a meet for Robs Birthday then we will try to make an appearance. Just let Sted down with regard to the meet tomorrow as it looked as if there could have been a poor turnout. A week or two should see some better weather too.

H.

Up for mini meet for robs bday :)

Nice one I'll set up a meet for the next week or so :)

Nice ocean liner you got there. Don't put cheap jewish racing gold wheels on it this time!

They weren't cheap and this one will not be modified just clean, polished and driven (probably :D)

In what way chief?

Just the ride and the power delivery, plus I preferred the box :) Don't get me wrong they are both awesome machines! But its just a preferred the GTR :)

Congratulations Rob' date=' the smile never stops :)[/quote']

Cheers matey, how you getting on with yours? :)

I can't do this Wednesday, as my mother shares the same birthday as Rob - and we're out for a meal! Any other night?!

No problems, I can really do wednesday anyway as I'll be on my way back from picking it up :) but deffo next couple of weeks :)

My Mercedes goes back in Dec and I am seriously thinking of getting a new GTR for the daily driver, nice purchase

Do it!!! if you can afford the 74k price tag, they're awesome!

They weren't cheap and this one will not be modified just clean, polished and driven (probably :D)

Famous last words.:)

Just the ride and the power delivery, plus I preferred the box :) Don't get me wrong they are both awesome machines! But its just a preferred the GTR :)

That box is great isn't it. I've owned both and liked both, it is interesting to hear peoples reasons for their preference though.:)

That box is great isn't it. I've owned both and liked both, it is interesting to hear peoples reasons for their preference though.:)

LOL I know I'm going to resist as much as I can to not touch it :D

Yeah its all personal preference and what floats your boat more! Its not like I wouldn't have been happy with a 911 just loved the GTR!

LOL I know I'm going to resist as much as I can to not touch it :D

Yeah its all personal preference and what floats your boat more! Its not like I wouldn't have been happy with a 911 just loved the GTR!

I know exactly where you are coming from, it's what grabs you by the heart; the GTR certainly does that. I certainly would own another in a heartbeat.:cool:

Glad you finally found your GTR mate :) Enjoy!

Cheers matey, can't wait for tomorrow :D How you getting on with yours? Have you gone Cobb and Y-pipe yet? Think it was the HD widescreen in the end that swung it with this one, but telling the wife I went over budget wasn't fun LOL :D

Dont even bother believing him.... mine was modded after its first optimisation service from Nissan at 1200 miles :) and would have been done sooner if not for Middlehurst telling me to wait :D

Cheers matey, can't wait for tomorrow :D How you getting on with yours? Have you gone Cobb and Y-pipe yet? Think it was the HD widescreen in the end that swung it with this one, but telling the wife I went over budget wasn't fun LOL :D

Glad you are finally getting one!! Awesome cars! The ypipe and Cobb are lovely... forget the power, just the sound from the ypipe, mmmmmm, its the way Nissan should have made the car in the beginning.

Enjoy it!!!

We having a mini-GTR meet at the next SupraPod???

------

And from the GTR forum...... Some Chuck GTR lines :D

Newton's Third Law is wrong: Although it states that for each action, there is an equal and opposite reaction, there is no force equal to a GT-R.

Chuck Norris and Mr T. got into a GT-R and drove to a bar. The bar instantly exploded as that much AWESOME can't be contained in one place.

A tsunami that hit the Oregon Coast reportedly caused by an earthquake in Japan was actually the result of early engine dyno runs by the GT-R.

If you tattoo GT-R on your chest you will instantly become a superhero with the ability to take down Batman, Superman, Spiderman and the Hulk all together in a cage fight.

Order a Big Mac at the drive thru of a Burger King in a GT-R and they'll get you one. For free!

Scientists have estimated that the energy given off during the Big Bang is roughly equal to the GT-R idling at rest.

In honor of GT-R, all McDonald's in Japan have an even larger size than the super-size. When ordering, just ask to be GT-R-sized.

Han Solo thought the Millennium Falcon was fast until he drove the GT-R.

The grass is always greener on the other side, unless a GT-R has driven by. In that case the grass is now scorched earth.

When taking the SAT, write "GT-R" for every answer. You will get a perfect score.

If you Google search "GT-R getting its ass kicked" you will generate zero results. It just doesn't happen.

It seems to me that if are are done with a Supra, the next car to get is a R35, well thats the general feel a get from this forum.

Like Abz have said there's a few GTR owners in here some who sold there Supra or breaking it. So i better start saving :D

Congratulation on your purchase rob wild :)

lol I'm a bit overbudget this month but have plans for a Litchfield upgrade soon :) Their Stage 1 + Gearbox upgrade is very tempting! Any shots of the HD widescreen? Does yours have the improved DIS? (Black/white instead of orange/red)