The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black 6 Speed Ridox Single £18,000 SOLD!!!

Geo

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am interested, does the car every come south of the boarder for me to view

The car only ever goes down south for work done by Lee bud. Or we're down at pod come August. Other than that she's garaged until the better weather appears. :)

Thanks for all the comments guys. Be sad to see her go. But already looking at another car. :)

The car only ever goes down south for work done by Lee bud. Or we're down at pod come August. Other than that she's garaged until the better weather appears. :)

Thanks for all the comments guys. Be sad to see her go. But already looking at another car. :)

Cheers, understood

What is the best route to view, I would prefer to fly rather than train

It must of been gutting to have that car garaged all the time due to the rain. Your not about to be the 2nd ex supra owner driving a ford puma are you??

Hahha no bud. Iv got an Audi 2ltr TDI and ML 320 desiel that I use. Should have another supra come the end of the year. :)

Lol. Na I fancy a bone stock low mileage one. Fancy doing another single build better spec and some nice sp3's to go with. :)

Why you punting yours bud? Had enough?

Want to do BIG power in the Supra, then probably move to a GTR at the end of the year.

Very few singles I would actually want to own from on here and want to do next to nothing to them, almost perfect Supras for fast road use, this is one of them, shame the bonus is likely to be rubbish on Thursday

Well said dean mate this one is right up your street bet won,t be long before you strike a deal & real shame to see this up for sale so soon after all you have just had done Geo mate good luck with sale & some lucky person will be having this great spec car at a very good price too

Well said dean mate this one is right up your street bet won,t be long before you strike a deal & real shame to see this up for sale so soon after all you have just had done Geo mate good luck with sale & some lucky person will be having this great spec car at a very good price too

cheers Lui, someone will get a great car, just hope its treated with Respect as its a bit of an animal. I'll be back with another, just got a few things that need done this year, so the car must be sacrificed. Then its a stock car with big plans i've got running through my head even now, just hope by the time i get another Lee ain't rushed off his feet. :D In a good way though.....

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.