The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Epic Devon BBQ 4th and 5th May 2012

Blackie

Sounds like was great weekend & looking forward to the picture thread :eyebrows:

Well there is some great ones... I was owned by karolina and she fish hooked me and dragged me round a field lol o and scott tried to fit in a pretty pink top then has his boxers torn off...

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome weekend folks big thanks to Blackie and Karolina for their hospitality it was brilliant. Slam very sorry......well thats a lie i'm not haha for pulling you in the pool then dumping your wife in after you. You took it very well mate i couldnt resist :D Great to meet everyone aswell it was a quality weekend!!

Blackie & Karolina, BIG thanks to you for the weekend. Cant bit a bit of rough camping :D sorry we didnt get to see you on sunday, but we had another beer fest on :D Hope to see you both again.

Malc & Karen

Awesome weekend folks big thanks to Blackie and Karolina for their hospitality it was brilliant. Slam very sorry......well thats a lie i'm not haha for pulling you in the pool then dumping your wife in after you. You took it very well mate i couldnt resist :D Great to meet everyone aswell it was a quality weekend!!

This was why the built that big wall :p Well between you & Scott,you were very childish, ;) Lasces race's, that was a good one. Tonytt, thanks for chucking me & karen in the pool( took me back to when i was doing my swimming badge at school).

This was why the built that big wall :p Well between you & Scott,you were very childish, ;) Lasces race's, that was a good one. Tonytt, thanks for chucking me & karen in the pool( took me back to when i was doing my swimming badge at school).

Anytime dude it was great to meet you mate.

Karen was a great sport aswell bud hope to see you both at pod if your going.