The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Epic Devon BBQ 4th and 5th May 2012

Blackie

UPDATE AND BBQ MENU ON POST 223

There will be showers and toilets for the happy campers, The moody ones can use the stream

We are having a Supra meet/bbq but this time do it over a weekend (two days) same sort of things as last year, Trampoline wrestling, chicken chasing, Pi$$ed up in the pool and bad hygene BBQ. The outline plan is on the friday night we go up to Cook island, a grockle restaurant a mile up the road, Have some games of pool come back and hit the games room (we now have table football) then drink to the wee hours.

Saturday, Maybe a Grandprix up the cart track we all went to before (About £20 pp for 8-9 races, Will have to book) come back for a BBQ then more of the same as the night before.(anymore ideas welcome) We have just picked dates and we will have to stick to them as its hard to let people down.

ENTERTAINMENT IDEA THREAD

It will be free camping in one of our fields but if you're feeling flush feel free to book the hotel where we live. There is shed loads of safe parking here too. If two days isent possible just come for one but make sure you come. Its a good way for a weekend away for next to no money at all. For anyone who hasent been to a Devon party theres a PICTURE THREAD HERE from last year. Everyone welcome, Theres no limit for amount of people. Bring your Speedos

Trimstone manor country house hotel http://www.trimstone.co.uk

West down

Ilfracombe

N devon

Ex34 8nr

Please add your name to the list and what days you will be doing

1) Blackie fri sat PAID

2) Karolina fri sat PAID

3) BaileyDOT fri sat PAID

4) Slam +1 PAID

5) Clarkie fri sat PAID

6) Buster fri sat PAID

7) evil twin + 1 Fri sat

8) Pulley fri sat PAID

9) TonyTT fri sat PAID

10) Monsween + Ailsa + Ailsa's pal Sam (probably) fri sat PAID

11) Marcab10 Fri sat

12) Driftbear fri sat

13) Wile e Coyote + 1 fri sat PAID

15) Fearless and Shirley PAID

16) SupraGibbon fri sat PAID

17) SupraFluff Fri & Sat PAID

18) ScottM Fri sat PAID

19) JodyT Fri sat

21) MarcP fri sat (Coming alone as guaranteed to pull)

22) Probrox + Brother Fri Sat PAID

23) Edge Fri sat (Only cooking one night he thinks)

24) Pudsy fri sat PAID

25) Hackin fri sat PAID

26) Razak fri sat PAID

27) Puddle sat PAID

29) L33 & Girlfriend fri sat PAID

30) Barny yahey!! PAID

31) Aaron PAID

Edited by Blackie (see edit history)

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the Pm mate

We will have to wait and see, I am doing everything I can to raise the money for the Dragonball at the moment and literally we get back from the Dragonball and don't even go home, just straight to Gatwick and fly to Florida for 3 weeks, so as you can imagine moneys really tight for the time being lol

Hopefully be able to pop up for a bit, maybe the Go-Karting or just the BBQ, seems ages ago we all got together

Thanks for the Pm mate

We will have to wait and see, I am doing everything I can to raise the money for the Dragonball at the moment and literally we get back from the Dragonball and don't even go home, just straight to Gatwick and fly to Florida for 3 weeks, so as you can imagine moneys really tight for the time being lol

Hopefully be able to pop up for a bit, maybe the Go-Karting or just the BBQ, seems ages ago we all got together

Hope so, Try your best chap

Any of the Scott's gunna get a flight down, I had a return flight to Glasgow for £100 from Bristol last year!!??

Ive posted it in the Scotish section so hopefully they will come down, What days you doing Belly?

Exeter, Sween has mentioned to me about flying down, i could come up to pick you up

Sounds like a plan. I think it will just be me as we are leaving girly earlier in the month and Chazza doesn't want to leave her twice.

Flights are about £80 for the return so not bad at all.

Sounds like a plan. I think it will just be me as we are leaving girly earlier in the month and Chazza doesn't want to leave her twice.

Flights are about £80 for the return so not bad at all.

Cool, TonyTT is on about flying too. Where did you get that price from? Can you let the others know :)