The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Epic Devon BBQ 4th and 5th May 2012

Blackie

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we will be putting all 3 of our cats in cattery later,should be fun for them!!! 1 old cat,2 small one's(full of beans) & they are all going in the same pen to save money. Oooo they will be happy :D

What a morning already came down the road to find it closed just before the junction I must have been still asleep as I seen no signs to tell me otherwise. Instead of turning the whole way back I had a hair brained idea to take the jeep off road through the farmers field and join the main road through a top gate. I got in the field and the jeep sunk I had to rip his field to bits to get out. So I'm now at the airport with a pint after having to clean my boots in the toilet. I really shouldn't think in future. I have to say though this pint is nice!

Ps. Sorry mr farmer.

Edited by tony tt (see edit history)

What a morning already came down the road to find it closed just before the junction I must have been still asleep as I seen no signs to tell me otherwise. Instead of turning the whole way back I had a hair brained idea to take the jeep off road through the farmers field and join the main road through a top gate. I got in the field and the jeep sunk I had to rip his field to bits to get out. So I'm now at the airport with a pint after having to clean my boots in the toilet. I really shouldn't think in future. I have to say though this pint is nice!

Has the barndoor (Scott) hooked up with you yet?

Ok you win the free beer. :D:D:D

Just got home :) thanks for a wicked weekend. Was so good seein old and new faces again! Made me miss the supra and the southwest so much tho! Glad the weather held up during the days, the bbq was lush and strawberry laces races is going to be used by all now I think, what a wicked game :)