The mkiv Supra Owners Club

went to see Paul!

JPow

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVE Shaun of the dead, watched it loads of times. Really enjoy hot fuzz too, on the same level really. Paul was absolutely dire though.

I loved Shaun of the Dead too, and watched many times. Hot Fuzz was good, but didn't enjoy as much. They tried too hard with Paul, as Ed Wright wasn't involved. It didn't have the same 'magic' IMO.

I loved Shaun of the Dead too, and watched many times. Hot Fuzz was good, but didn't enjoy as much. They tried too hard with Paul, as Ed Wright wasn't involved. It didn't have the same 'magic' IMO.

Yeah we're (the Wife and I) exactly the same. Although Hot Fuzz has really grown on us since the first viewing, it isn't as good as Shaun of the dead. I didn't even particularly enjoy hot fuzz on first viewing, I love it now.

Paul was just dreadful, I think we laughed once and it was about 10 mins into the film. As you say the rest of the flick was just trying far too hard.

Yeah we're (the Wife and I) exactly the same. Although Hot Fuzz has really grown on us since the first viewing, it isn't as good as Shaun of the dead. I didn't even particularly enjoy hot fuzz on first viewing, I love it now.

Paul was just dreadful, I think we laughed once and it was about 10 mins into the film. As you say the rest of the flick was just trying far too hard.

I didn't think Paul was that bad, yeah it wasn't brilliant but a couple of very funny moments.

Hot Fuzz is awesome they aren't trying too hard, I watched it at the movies and genuinely laughed out loud.

I didn't think Paul was that bad, yeah it wasn't brilliant but a couple of very funny moments.

Hot Fuzz is awesome they aren't trying too hard, I watched it at the movies and genuinely laughed out loud.

Hot Fuzz is the best, purely for this bit:

nlWjWj8iIEo

I do actually think SotD is 2nd, I've just seen it too many times now. Paul was still good though - I thought I'd hate it but didn't.