The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The black Beast 2012 updates. (sentenced to death)

JamieP

How is your new turbo setup going anyway???

Yeah seems good. mapping one evening next week.

and to aid the cooling of a intake running a turbo way over 2bar :eyebrows:

Nah mine has always ran cool, dont seem any different with the smaller turbo, 80 odd mph on the way home i was seeing 23 degree intake temps and low 600 egt's

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you got any rough target figures you expect to hit or would you just rather keep mum about and just wait and see what Ryan can get out of it?

Just have to wait and see, i dont think we will be able to map it at full boost on SRR, might have to go to Dan's hub dyno.

Just have to wait and see, i dont think we will be able to map it at full boost on SRR, might have to go to Dan's hub dyno.

That kind of tells me you are not looking for anything -700bhp! :D

That kind of tells me you are not looking for anything -700bhp! :D

700bhp would be the kind of power Jp would settle for at retirement age..... 700 bhp for me is about 500 more than I can dream of/ afford :D

I remember reading earlier on it was mentioned the new turbo would spool faster and not be as laggy as before, I found it highly amusing that 1100rwhp and laggy could be mentioned in the same sentence, The only way I could of laughed more was if Jp's gearbox thread earlier on was about him buying a brand new W58.

No mate, had a hard day at work and I could not make SRR.

Ryan is mapping it at Dans tomorrow.

Jp I am always available to skive off work and drive your car too and from the dyno with no charge asked for, The only thing I may trouble you for is a phone number for a good motoring offences defence lawyer but that is irrelevant to my offer of help.