The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mattsson mkiv RHD-LHD and NA-T Convension

mattsson

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

The porting of the head is no problem i wold say.

But the old china turbo 66/65 ar 0.96 O trim 11blade turbine is too small.

With the new setup the fule pump is on its limit now. at 1.9bar boost so im installing one more and new fule rail and new twin bosch regulators

one pump runns constant and one kiks in at 0.5bar no neead to warm the fule

Her is som picures

IMG_0638.JPG

IMG_0640.JPG

• 1 month later...
Told you. :)

It was a 2jz volvo at the track with the 5 speed bmw diesel gerbox who split in the belhousing weld. dont know who welded it but it importent to get it right.

i must say that the the shifting is very easy with the bmw 6speed compared to the V160 that feels heavy. so for the Strict OEM BPU guys go for v160 but if you whant to go fast on the dragstrip the gs653dz is good choice i think. i haw ran with my convension now for 1000km in 2 years

Santa pod wold be nice but i dont know what regulations you have ther

Season 2014 has probably ended :( i hawe started to get smal amounts of air in the cooling system after going over 35psi and its worse when i get to 43psi ...

Probably my arp 2000 head bolts are to week annyone know the diffrens betwen OEM Cometic and HKS Hedgaskets i hawe orderd ARP CA625+ bolts but no HG yet i will trye to

Just swap the bolts when i install the new Powerdevision S2 cam. Maybe but just maybe this will cure the problem for this season

• 1 month later...

are you using 2JZ or bmw flywheel? and what about the pressure plate bmw or 2jz, and clutch disc?

I asume that everything is from bmw but is directly bollt on?

Some Spedparts AN8 Fragola and a fuel filter

Also baut a Oil cooler that i will feed froma Whaler Thermo block from a Volvo B230ET Red block

in my opinion Termostat on the oil is verry important so you reach oil temp fast and then hawe a stabel temp.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=162901&d=1358195560

Pressure plate from Sachs 999 765

Flywheel from Comp Clutch

Still wating for my 6puck Sprung hub from Clutchnet

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=162900&d=1358195176

The Carpet from Stockinteriors is nothing i can recomend. Buy a OEM insted !

its made out off good material but they mould it directly on the floor without evening out the floor befor with some fome.

IMG_0795.jpg

are you using 2JZ or bmw flywheel? and what about the pressure plate bmw or 2jz, and clutch disc?

I asume that everything is from bmw but is directly bollt on?

Flywheel is a 2jz pressure plate is a BMW E34 M5 sachs race engenering ending with -765 and the clutch disc is a clutchnet sprung hub 6-puck

The flywheel is macined to fit the bmw pressure plate and the instalation hight is modified to give more pressur. but it also gives shorter service time.

Also got my D2 Drag coils

Edited by mattsson (see edit history)

• 2 months later...