The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aerotop Shell £1000!!!, BOGART D10'S WITH TYRES & Lots of other parts!

Guest kenblockseal

Hello

Sorry ive not been on in a bit as i do have my own business to run and its hard when no ones helping me.

ok heres where i am at

K1 : Ill get your stuff away by the end of the week courier company is organised.

Jarno : Your pallet is and has been sitting waiting for your courier to collect as it has been for a long long time. Your courier phoned today

and i gave him some misinfo by mistake and told him it was gone but now realise that was another shipment to Sweden. Please recontact them and get

it picked up.

Its not our fault youre courier hasent collected the pallet, Its been sitting for months.

LexMK4 : I tried the link given to me here but as you go to process the parcel it doesnt allow me to complete due to size.

Theres still a few bits going for sale and would have to be cash and collection to save me the hassle

Aerotop Shell is £500 (Theres tons of other parts that will be included with this lots of miscellanous items)

Big TT6 Diff £250

Bogarts with mickey thomson ET Drags (They have only done 3 passes ) £500

Manual gearbox, Prop, Diff , manual clocks , clutch pedal £1800 - sold pending payment/collection this weekend.

Anythging else i can help you guys with let me know, Ive cleared some space in the inbox.

Derek.

:blink:

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kenblockseal
Ken or whoever you are, I have given you his phone number and he knows your, there is absolutely no more I can do about it!!! For god's sake, I live in 3000km away, if you really want things running you call to courier. Otherwise I am waiting full refund, I don't have patient no more for this case. I have done all my share, payed both to you and courier and to be honest I just want my money back because I think this delivery won't ever going to happen.

givre me his number ill call him tomorrow

Guest kenblockseal
Well I have had enough, keep the parts - for now I am only accepting full refund. There has deffo been enough time to arrange pick-up time with the courier.

its YOUR courier its not my fault

Guest kenblockseal
I actually can't believe the mods/admin team are allowing this guy to continue to advertise stuff for sale, wether its cash on collection or not.

at this stage mate its a bargain basement giveaway for folk who need the bits

Guest kenblockseal
After all that has gone on, I really don't think you are in a position to start apportioning blame here. Maybe a more humble attitude would be the way forward?

why would i take a humble attitude im helping someone else and your guys on here out

Im not going to take a humble attitude anyway if the courier company someone else has organised hasnt picked up the parts that have been ready for months

why would i take a humble attitude im helping someone else and your guys on here out

Im not going to take a humble attitude anyway if the courier company someone else has organised hasnt picked up the parts that have been ready for months

So this still isn't the original seller? If so, how come you are still selling stuff? Or has he given you permission to act and sell on his behalf?

All very confusing really :blink:

Guest kenblockseal

read the previous posts

im helping out to get things sorted i want the stuff out of my hair and this put to bed becasue people are calling my business (which wasnt selling the bits)

its YOUR courier its not my fault

Regarding to him he has tried to arrange pick-up at least ten times without success, that's his fault too?? Come on, you arrange the time with him or then refund. Shoud be easy. I have 8 pages pm's with you and 45 e-mails between me and courier, how the fcuk this can be so hard?

Hello

LexMK4 : I tried the link given to me here but as you go to process the parcel it doesnt allow me to complete due to size.

ok brother, np i'm not trying to get any one mad or something but what now?

1, you'll have to see if the package can be made smaller?? take the active spoiler apart.

2, you take the active spoiler out and ship the rest ( and refund the 200 for the active spoiler

3, new courier that will take it. I just bought a set of skirts on here and i know they are big. and they just took 3 days to come in

I'm asking you cause you taken the roll on for ken.

cheers

Guest kenblockseal
Regarding to him he has tried to arrange pick-up at least ten times without success, that's his fault too?? Come on, you arrange the time with him or then refund. Shoud be easy. I have 8 pages pm's with you and 45 e-mails between me and courier, how the fcuk this can be so hard?
its in a garage thats open from 8am to 5pm

its sitting there ready to go and he has not been there ten times at all thats a blatant lie hes telling you

if he goes to the address today its ready for him as it has been for ages

URGENT- I'm in my trusty mondeo right now, on my way up to visit a friend and collect some parts from kenblockseal. Anyone in the uk who has paid for parts and wants me to collect and bring home to peterborough, please give me a ding on 0751566775. Only UK buyers who have already paid please. I'm coming back via Durham tonight, where I will be staying with a friend. Cheers, James.

URGENT- I'm in my trusty mondeo right now, on my way up to visit a friend and collect some parts from kenblockseal. Anyone in the uk who has paid for parts and wants me to collect and bring home to peterborough, please give me a ding on 0751566775. Only UK buyers who have already paid please. I'm coming back via Durham tonight, where I will be staying with a friend. Cheers, James.

Good on ya James :thumbs:

Guest kenblockseal

Cheers mate for dropping by and grabbing that stuff

Nice to meet you today mate have a safe journey back

Guest kenblockseal
Well I have had enough, keep the parts - for now I am only accepting full refund. There has deffo been enough time to arrange pick-up time with the courier.

Jarno your courier has made contact just right there so your stuff should be organised tomorrow for re collection

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.