Scorling- Bodykit fit and repaint

Rob_Mitchell

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Looks really well, however;

- I would have got the wheels refurbed prior to the respray, they're going to ruin the look of the car when he picks it up

- I wound have also bought new lights all round prior to the respray, for the same reason

- I would have probably gone for a brighter red, the Toyota colour is a bit dark for my liking

That's what I would have done :D

Looks really well, however;

- I would have got the wheels refurbed prior to the respray, they're going to ruin the look of the car when he picks it up

- I wound have also bought new lights all round prior to the respray, for the same reason

- I would have probably gone for a brighter red, the Toyota colour is a bit dark for my liking

That's what I would have done :D

I agree about the wheels, they will be on the way to Speedwells as soon as I have the car back. I have some stock alloys to see me through the Winter. I could and should have swapped the wheels before I took the car to Rob, but it didn't even occur to me. Not a great deal of thought given to that!

I agree about the headlights, I thought they looked OK on the car, but that was when it was a nasty shade of pink. I guess the smart new paint will now show up some of the shabbier bits. Don't the rear lights look OK? I fitted them myself using just using a small jackhammer and a jar of peanut butter. I am not allowed a tool box, or any tools to go in it.

Whatever red this looks like will be perfect to me.