Supra Stainles Steel Door Sills

Noz

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am unaware of these threads Andy, are you refering to the standard stainless sills or the ones with the Supra logo cut into them?

I will send an email to chase this up, and get a quote.

Rather than people deciding if they like the logo or want etching, I will keep things simple and they will be plain.

• 1 month later...

BUMP!

Just letting people know I'm sending mine off in the next couple of days to get quotes so I can ask the mods about a group buy. had a response from the manufacture today and is ready to receive components to make a first set and to give me a price for making lots.

Below is an image that I used to give him an idea of what I was after, his reply was they should be able to manufacture them fine.

Sillfarsmall.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Progress on these. Just waiting to send payment for the first (and expensive) set to get the ball rolling. When I have mine, I can use photos to see who else is interested. Nice shiney door sills been waiting soooo long for these nice to have some response and get the first set made.

Paid for these today, should be here within 7-10 days. I'm having a supra logo, I can always get them made without. Going to be nice to have sills back in the car. I may try and carbon wrap the old ones just for fun if anyone wanted any :)

• 4 weeks later...

Not long now. Laser cut to size, just need forming and a good polish now.

As I had these custom made I paid a bit more than usual, what do these usually go for? Formed, not ebay flat items. Remember these replace the door sills completely, they don't just stick on the top.

photo.JPG