45 members have voted

1. 1. With or without?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had mine off for a few months, simply to get rid of the Veilside, and I hated it. One of my mates in particular loves the Sup and you could see the disappointment on his face when he saw the car without the spoiler. He asked about it and I told him it was temporary, that cheered him up again.

I'd personally rather be bald than have a Veilside wing on my car :D

I shan't be welding the holes up so i'll have the best of both worlds when

i've fixed the wing ;)

Plus i will be able to get a car cover to fit without spending

silly money on a custom made job :)

I'd personally rather be bald than have a Veilside wing on my car :D

Yeah that's why I got rid :D

Plus i will be able to get a car cover to fit without spending

silly money on a custom made job :)

Will the cover fit with a widebody? I didn't realise it was just the TRD holding you back?

The car has to be slammed on the ground for the spoilerless look to work. Yours is sitting a little to high to pull it off. Get the wheels tucked right up in to the arches and it will work.

Really works on MarcAb10's Sup, His is really low as you said. Mines not massively low but it already grounds out so not really an option for me

What grounds out on it?

They should be able to sit pretty low before anything normal hits. Blitz exhausts are terrible for grounding out, but the Whifbitz one runs along the stock route so might be better if you are having that problem.

My old UK spec was really low and I loved it. Plan on doing the same to my car when I eventually get my coilovers.

What grounds out on it?

They should be able to sit pretty low before anything normal hits. Blitz exhausts are terrible for grounding out, but the Whifbitz one runs along the stock route so might be better if you are having that problem.

My old UK spec was really low and I loved it. Plan on doing the same to my car when I eventually get my coilovers.

Its the way forward :)

Run it LOW :)

What grounds out on it?

Its some random pipe off ebay thats the first to ground on sleeping policemen, My Do-Luck 1 front also catches on speed humps. The cars not lowered but the bumpers really low hung. On the old Do-Luck Supra thats lowered its about 40mm off the ground, Looks awesome but not practical

How i imagine mine (Near enough)

Took me a while to warm to it, but I love them with no spoiler. It's an easy job to remove it, you've nothing to lose by trying it out to see if you like it, if you decide it's not for you then it can be back on again in 20 minutes. That red one you posted is cool, so's capt chaos' so it could work on yours.

Ibrar, is yours the same as Marc's? It looks a bit longer in the pic.