45 members have voted

1. 1. With or without?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Took me a while to warm to it, but I love them with no spoiler. It's an easy job to remove it, you've nothing to lose by trying it out to see if you like it, if you decide it's not for you then it can be back on again in 20 minutes. That red one you posted is cool, so's capt chaos' so it could work on yours.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a315/evilbeemer/e52d9bdf.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a315/evilbeemer/299a8222.jpg

Ibrar, is yours the same as Marc's? It looks a bit longer in the pic.

You see I think yours would look much better when theres no gap between the tyres and the arches. If I can find a side profile of my old UK spec with lowered suspension and no spoiler I will post it up.

where do you get the plugs from to plug the holes when you take the spoiler off?

Id personally get them filled so no going back un fortunatly. My point with the spoilerless idea is you dont see modern cars with massive spoilers on the back and i think it would bring it up to date abit

You see I think yours would look much better when theres no gap between the tyres and the arches. If I can find a side profile of my old UK spec with lowered suspension and no spoiler I will post it up.

Totally agree JB, they're my temporary 17's, I've 18's going back on this weekend and there's no gap, better offset with bigger sidewalls etc. I'm looking forward to putting them back on as it still had the spoiler on when they were taken off.

Just seen the price, Out of the question for me mate

Totally agree JB, they're my temporary 17's, I've 18's going back on this weekend and there's no gap, better offset with bigger sidewalls etc. I'm looking forward to putting them back on as it still had the spoiler on when they were taken off.

Ooh ive got 19's on mine, Will that make a difference to the look? They are quite snug, I sort of dont think it could take lowering

Edited by Blackie (see edit history)