The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1996 twin turbo auto white top secret £4000!!

Guest horny_devil

I think keron does them £60! you take off the old panel (melt it and turn it into whatever you want) and replace it with the replacement panel. it is put in place with bolts and welding. not a big job at all! i'v been quoted £80 for the job + parts (panel i.e)

Why don't you get this fixed, it will be one less thing for the buyer to worry about and make it an even more attractive buy.

imi

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks a lot of car for not much money. I have a Greek mate who is looking for one and have me drive it back for him but I cannot commit to that until i see how long my treatment is going to take - otherwise i would have been up to look at this for him. GLWS

Guest horny_devil

bump!!

no body wants it? surely this has to be a bargain! now reduced to £4300 as i need the car to be gone quick!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest horny_devil
why is the car so cheap ? is it crashed damaged ?

if you read the opening post and see the pictures you will notice that there is minor damage to front! i have the replacement front panel with me now!

not looking for a p/x chris. sorry. has to be a cash deal

:( its a very nice mr2 turbo. ;)

It is a very nice MR2 turbo, actually it is VERY quick MR2 turbo.

Maybe put a deposit down on this and put your MR2 up for sale? ;)

Guest horny_devil
:( its a very nice mr2 turbo. ;)

It is a very nice MR2 turbo, actually it is VERY quick MR2 turbo.

Maybe put a deposit down on this and put your MR2 up for sale? ;)

i'm sure it would be a very nice mr2 turbo but it's not cash and sadly barter trade days are long gone :( i need cash to put into my uk spec tt which i need to be on the road asap as im paying storage on it :(

Guest horny_devil

if it doesnt sell this week, i am 90% sure i will be breaking it, 10% of my mind says either reduce the price or get it repaired

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.