The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wife said 'NO' to selling the Supra!!

SupraAyf

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Worse than the car is this forum. She calls you guys the "other wife" lol.

22,103 posts in 4.5 years is not bad going, Scott. I can see her point mucker. At least you can just switch us lot off at the mains and go to bed. You can't do that with a wife albeit I have been looking for an 'on-off' switch on mine for years.

Worse than the car is this forum. She calls you guys the "other wife" lol.

My wife said that before, his 2nd marriage is the forum :D

Mine loves the Supra & when I had to sell it, she cried when it was being collected. One because she really loved driving it & had a huge passion for it, but 2 because she knew how I felt about selling it but at that point I had to sell it. She is hopefully now helping me to get my next one, she seriously is an angel.

:)

my ex used to get seriously jealous mate. she thought i used to drive my supra about just to pull chicks, when all i wanted was people to appreciate the effort i spent cleaning it! id love a mrs that helped me work on it...

So if a drop-dead gorgeous blonde girl dropped her delicate's then you would thrust your pedal to WOT and shoot off to the gf.

I don't think soooooooooo
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_oops.gif

My partner loves my Supra.

She knows I've spent a bit on it over the years, and in comparison with her shoes. clothes & hairdos expenditure - it's probably about the same. Sort of.

Besides, if she complains, I give her a 2 day ban & 5 infraction points.

Both my hubby and I are into cars. I've loved Supras for around 10 years now (started in mk3's) and he knew when he met me that the car (at that time a MK5 Cortina) came as part of the package.

He currently has a MK3 although I guarantee by Christmas it will have morphed into something else, although he may lose a couple of dangly bits if he does sell it :)

My mrs hates my car, she doesn't want to go in it, she worries when i'm out in it but she wouldn't want me to sell it

Absolutely the same here. My wife hates the car, not it's look but it's affect on me and our bank account, but knows it's now effectively a part of me. If I got rid of it, it would be like loosing a part of myself.