The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bluewater monthly meet

markssupra

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be good to see you at next meet D8MOA, not seen you for years. :)

Everyone else, first meet point is on the London bound side of the A127in a layby just before the old Fortune of War pub roundabout. Time 7.30 pm.

Second meet point is at A127/M25 J29 where we turn off to join southbound M25, we will meet Chris here at 7.40 pm.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm going to head out to this one but some instructions for a first timer to the meet would be helpful, especially since I'm not from England and all the junctions you all usually mention I am unfamiliar with. I have been to Bluewater Mall once this year though.

I'll be at Billing, and very drunk by this time I'm afraid Damoa. Mark is going I think this time though.

Camry, essentially you want to go over the Dartford crossing on the M25, and head DOWN the A2. It's quite well signposted once you get to that point. Strongly suggest getting the number of someone who is going, as the car park they meet in isn't obvious (well, it wasn't to me, anyway). If you get stuck for someone to ask let me know and I'll get some suggestions :)

• 1 month later...
Just sayin... Week out and not much talk. I've done suspension, motor mounts, weatherstripping, changed break in LSD oil, fixed trac control and fog lights since last time I was there.

Not much then! :p - People dont plan much on the Bluewater meets because people just know to be there first friday of every month :)