The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bluewater monthly meet

markssupra

Sorry guys. car wont be coming out as the road are still real wet. its not fun to drive in the wet.

I dont mind the skiding antil it gets you off guard. Easyer to leave it parked up.

It's nice & dry now & has been for the past few hours, get her out dude. :)

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

blue waters a nightmare to navigate blinking place is a old quary made into a shopping centre

no clear road markings no clear directions....:(....frigin nightmare arrrrrrr i only saw one supra :( black one.......i was on fumes looking for a gas station at the time near mac-donalds, black soup passed me .....Esso was up the hill just past macs..(thank god as i dint fancy walking)....there no garages in bluewater arrrrrrrrr i drove round for hours .:(...nightmare night ......we need better maps and directions guys ....its fulla roundabouts and ...not clear....the road signs are bad in that place..........evryone i asked.....didnt live there lol.......it was the night from hell oh yes in dee dee

and no........i didnt have fun ...:(

waste fuel ....waste time......wear n tear on me supra ........not a happy camper ....fogg all way ......drizzle rain ...slippery roads...........went anyways ..........i dont know how many times i went back n forth over the friggin darftford crossing .musta been 6 times groan .......bad night

first time ....and whisper ...probally me last too ...beep beep

sigh

• 4 weeks later...
blue waters a nightmare to navigate blinking place is a old quary made into a shopping centre

no clear road markings no clear directions....:(....frigin nightmare arrrrrrr i only saw one supra :( black one.......i was on fumes looking for a gas station at the time near mac-donalds, black soup passed me .....Esso was up the hill just past macs..(thank god as i dint fancy walking)....there no garages in bluewater arrrrrrrrr i drove round for hours .:(...nightmare night ......we need better maps and directions guys ....its fulla roundabouts and ...not clear....the road signs are bad in that place..........evryone i asked.....didnt live there lol.......it was the night from hell oh yes in dee dee

and no........i didnt have fun ...:(

waste fuel ....waste time......wear n tear on me supra ........not a happy camper ....fogg all way ......drizzle rain ...slippery roads...........went anyways ..........i dont know how many times i went back n forth over the friggin darftford crossing .musta been 6 times groan .......bad night

first time ....and whisper ...probally me last too ...beep beep

sigh

haha just read these couldnt help but laugh, if you didnt find it the first time over the bridge what made you think you would find it the other 5 times :p

at least you know your way there now, so will save money going over the bridge and through the tunnel that many times, you are right though could be hard to find the car park for the first timer,

its the middle floor car park by house of fraiser

Over the bridge, through the tolls - you want the A2 Canterbury slip road - Once your on the A2 heading coastbound take the next exit - bear left onto the dual carriageway and follow it down to the roundabout - turn left into bluewater - next roundabout take the 2nd exit which will take up onto a fly over - go straight over two small roundabouts then turn left and up a ramp to middle level car park.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bump for Bluewater meet Friday 1st June :)

Come on all you Essex Members, Chris wants to beat 28 Supra's in attendance.

If anyone wants to meet up on the way, I will stop in layby on westbound A127 just after A176 Basildon/Billericay jnt at 7.30 p.m. Then on to A127/M25 J29 for Chris Bailey by 7.40 :)

Bump for Bluewater meet Friday 1st June :)

Come on all you Essex Members, Chris wants to beat 28 Supra's in attendance.

If anyone wants to meet up on the way, I will stop in layby on westbound A127 just after A176 Basildon/Billericay jnt at 7.30 p.m. Then on to A127/M25 J29 for Chris Bailey by 7.40 :)

Are will still meeting at 7:40?

oooo i havnt seen this before! has it replaced our old 'cock inn' meet? ( no funny jokes people) lol

Hi D8mao yes the Essex side died away blue water is a great meet so hope to see you Friday 7:30 ish fortune of war roundabout