The mkiv Supra Owners Club

more bad luck

supra steveo

So if a pedestrian walks into the road and is hit due to a driver not paying attention its act of God? Think you should point out that owing to the presence of another vehicle on the road the accident was caused. If he wasnt there no accident would of occured.

they said that he never seen is so he wasnt at fault

I am glad some one thinks bomex FTW the yanks hate it lol and its not going to be done for jap show :( still need the aircon rad and a new bomex front i will be getting one from Knight racer so stand by for the results but like i say the first one i bought was an awesome fit, the second wasnt that good but it still fit ok so will see what these are like now

So if a pedestrian walks into the road and is hit due to a driver not paying attention its act of God? Think you should point out that owing to the presence of another vehicle on the road the accident was caused. If he wasnt there no accident would of occured.

I was just about to put the same. Ask them if that would be the case if it was a pedestrian. In the eyes of the law not paying attention is a serious offence.

Don't take it lying down mate, they will do anything to avoid paying out... honestly. Have you asked if they are paying out on his car? If they are, and not paying out on yours, that is definitely NOT on. If they aren't, get a hold of the guy and see what he wants to do, he might want to say he was at fault in order to get his car repaired for him.

just got off the phone to kindertons and the other insurnace company will not pay out because of the fact of the other driver didnt see the deer so that rules out negligence also it wasnt his fault the deer came over to my side of the road even tho i had taken evasive action as to not his the bugger, so it must of been the deers fault :rolleyes:, cant sue the deer he is dead and i dont think he had any money anyway :search: sod it lesson learned get a new air con condenser and a new front end be a couple of hundred in pocket and move on :( not very happy about it but there is bugger all i can do about it, it is illegal to not have insurance so thats the reason to have it

Ask them if it wouldn't have been negligence had they hit a child after apparently not seeing them. I'll need to drive with my eyes closed from now on, apparently if you don't see it it isn't illegal.

You bend over easily, boys in the clink would love you :D

Stevo I have a bomex front on my car from knight racer and is a fantastic fit! I had to replace mine after a rabbit decided life was not worth living any more. Sorry about all your bad luck recently but let's hope you have turned a corner and it's time for some good luck to come your way!

after a quick jet wash to get everything off the car ( and paintwork )

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v489/suprastevo/b83644e0.jpg

think the front end is terminal...

I would say that damage is repairable with it being made of glass fibre, if it was a good fit before the accident it would make sense to repair it rather than buy a new one hoping the fit is perfect.

Stevo I have a bomex front on my car from knight racer and is a fantastic fit! I had to replace mine after a rabbit decided life was not worth living any more. Sorry about all your bad luck recently but let's hope you have turned a corner and it's time for some good luck to come your way!

uber interested Mr Bradley sir !!!! PM me :) lets talk money and pictures , ................................. but not those picture your thinking of you dirty monkey :D

uber interested Mr Bradley sir !!!! PM me :) lets talk money and pictures , ................................. but not those picture your thinking of you dirty monkey :D

Steve I was saying the fit from knight racer was good as I have one on my car from them, unfortunately I don't have one for sale or you could of had it FOC sorry mate :(