SilverSoop

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh mate it wasnt aimed badly at you at all, I understand why you posted this up I would do the same,

Yeah I know mate it's fine but I looked at it from Paul's point of view and thought he may be a little upset at this thread being posted :(

veilside front! :spank:

Exactly :D

She's nice as she is ;)

Yeah I know mate it's fine but I looked at it from Paul's point of view and thought he may be a little upset at this thread being posted :(

Exactly :D

She's nice as she is ;)

Hi,

We have absolutely no problems with you posting up anything on here, your welcome to do so.

You may post as you like :),

Many Thanks

10K will be a bargain as long as nobody else has ragged her since your last encounter, leaving you to pick up the bill if you get back together and she's f**ked :D

Your obsession with your old Supra is kinda freaky Shane, I SAID.... It's kinda freaky!! ;)

Oh don't you worry...me and her will be back together soon :)

I SAID.... :D

just buy her back :p

p.s kamaSupra, thanks for the quote for my sig! its awesome! :p :rlol:

Anytime, I guess I have my moments ;)

To provide you some encouragement and also a goal to work to, would you prefer the Supe or your current daily. :D

http://i554.photobucket.com/albums/jj437/tenwierdufos/project%20car/2009-11-02140104.jpg

When did you take a pic of Shane's Vectra? It's bad enough when he parks it up in front of my house :D