The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suprapod 2011 - 13th August CHAT THREAD

Branners

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Na it's not quite painted yet will be done by the weekend, but it's not that I wanted too get things like the timing kit changed and the engine, box and diff oil changed, the mot ran out on the 29th too so by the time I pay for all that the wallet will be empty, I should of planned it better tbh

I've asked Homer via PM but can we have a definite on what the track layout will be for the drifting ? The boys on DW are asking before they commit.

Who designs the layout ?, does anyone have any input ?, would anyone like any input from myself ?

All answers on a postcard please :D

I've asked Homer via PM but can we have a definite on what the track layout will be for the drifting ? The boys on DW are asking before they commit.

Who designs the layout ?, does anyone have any input ?, would anyone like any input from myself ?

Branners was hopefully going to speak to Lex today regarding the layout. :)

Ash, Im sure you know Lex. He will be running it. If you are happy to organise the drift circuit with him then thats cool. I know diddly about drifting and will rely on Lex to sort out the track.

If you can work with him on the best track thats great, if not then I will give him a call when I find a spare moment.

owners club card ??? I never got such a thing when I payed up

You only get one if you tick the box to request a membership pack.

There's a link in your profile where you can get your membership number.

Last year I didn't know anyone and turned up in my Golf. They had my registration number and asked what my name was. I was then allowed entry :)