The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Workmeisters wheels arrived! :D

marcAB10

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice. Looking forward to seeing them mounted (but not by any of you sick creepy weirdos :D).

:rlol:

:drool: I don't think we can be friends anymore :(

:( :p

Loving the dish! cant have too many pics! ;)

I'll hopefully get a few more when I test fit them before the tyres arrive. :)

Ok, me and the sween did a quick test fit to see how they are gonna sit. I personally think they will sit perfect, I wanted some 'poke' and that's what I've got lol.

The pics are a little deceiving as the car is jacked up remember but it gives a nice idea. :)

And front-

Gonna be painting the brakes this Sunday.

Got a feeling I may get some hate on the poke but you just got to trust me, it will sit nice once the tyres are on and it's sitting. :)

They will look so good when you fit the centre caps :innocent: :hide:

haha the hubs are getting a lick of matt black on sunday while i'm doing the callipers. ;)

Looking great mate, :D you ordered your tyres yet?

Loving how all the tools are all over the place and the pack of Irn Bru sitting just behind the car. :thumbs:

:D forgot that was there lol and no, i'll need to wait till payday on the 25th i think.. after coilovers, bodywork/arch rolling and private reg this month funds are low.. lol

Lovely wheels them bud, to make the 'poke' look good you'll need a good stretch on the tyres otherwise it'll look like a buggy

yep, i will have a nice stretch on the tyres, not too much not too little. :)

I think they will look spot on, once the sag in the suspension is took up they will tuck in a bit more.

exactly what i wanted to hear. :D

Poke will be fine mine were the same, good stance, good coilovers and good arch rolling is all that is needed.

well all 3 of that was sorted this month, so hopefully everything is ready to rock.. apart from tyres obviously. lol