The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lady Supra Owners.

Guest A.J

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about bovingdon, thats coming up on the 14th of Aug, im sure if theres enough of us, the guys will let us have a ladies only race. Ive never been on a track before or ever done more than 110mph, but it sounds great fun, and i'll try an keep up with you lot in my N/A.

Can't make 14th, our son is getting married on the 13th :love: :love:

ahh yeah. there we go. so theres actually lots now. hmm. interesting! lets get a list going :)

Supragal

Motley

Jusie

Girlracer

Holly

Sakura

The pink lady

Angie

Myself

Faye

Soo

Amazing Grace

A.J

Suprachick

Suprawoman

Suprababe

How supra

Teri

suprababy

mrs leonv

Lady

mrs sgreen

miss kosmic

Just thought i'd update the list, 23 so far.

You forgot me:(

Ok it's sold now but there will be another:D

Supragal

Motley

Jusie

Girlracer

Holly

Sakura

The pink lady

Angie

Myself

Faye

Soo

Amazing Grace

A.J

Suprachick

Suprawoman

Suprababe

How supra

Teri

suprababy

mrs leonv

Lady

mrs sgreen

miss kosmic

Tigger

In that case theres loooads, I can't even begin to count them all. What about other halves of the guys that come to meets and drive the cars etc? They should be included also I'd have thought?

Hence why I wrote this back on page one of this thread.....

KatieC is a part timer too. ;) (just not as much as she'd like to be. :D )

;)

I think we should get them all down on the list, and encourage partners to take a more active role. I started out just keeping Rush company at meets, now i have my own supra, and i am going to sort out my membership, more members can only benifit the club because its more revenue.

I think we should get them all down on the list, and encourage partners to take a more active role. I started out just keeping Rush company at meets, now i have my own supra, and i am going to sort out my membership, more members can only benifit the club because its more revenue.

My wife won't get into it. She just likes driving the car, which is a step in the right direction I guess. Maybe after the SONID meet, she'll show more interest.

Hi Sam, welcome to the club, im new here aswell and still finding my way around the site, but im sure some of the veteran lady supra owners will help you out if you get stuck. By the way, what did you get N/A, T.T, colour etc. and have you stopped smiling yet! :thumbs: :respekt:

Twin TT but soon to be a single....bit of a racer I'm afraid... Bayside Blue is the colour with a faint sparkle of purple so girlie but not too much.

About to start all the mods next week but should have it up and going for the USC at the pod beginning of August....

Still smiling too but have been playing with my partners for a while now so been smiling for a while..... :ecstatic:

Hi Sam, welcome to the club, im new here aswell and still finding my way around the site, but im sure some of the veteran lady supra owners will help you out if you get stuck. By the way, what did you get N/A, T.T, colour etc. and have you stopped smiling yet! :thumbs: :respekt:

Bovingdon is near Hemel Hempsted, on the 14th august, theres a thread in the Events and Gatherings section, check it out and put your name down, it'll be really cool to have a lady driving a single turbo supra there. :clap:

Potentially we will both be there Gregsupra4 and my self maybe with both the supras depending who blows up first at the pod. (should be him......not me) Heres hoping some anyway. So fingers crossed should be there. :rolleyes:

Bovingdon is near Hemel Hempsted, on the 14th august, theres a thread in the Events and Gatherings section, check it out and put your name down, it'll be really cool to have a lady driving a single turbo supra there. :clap:

A few other boards i belong to have a girls section maybe we should have our very own chat room away from the boys lol.

Interesting idea, but never seen the point personally. I'm on this board for the whole of the community, not just to talk girly. If I wanted to do that I'd go on "womens" site. I'm here for the cars and the people. Segregation isn't the way to go IMO.

What do others think?