The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lady Supra Owners.

Guest A.J

Guest Sakura

Sorry. Boid is like "bird" but in a Noo Yoik accent. No offence like.

None taken! I would never have guessed that in a million years! :D

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dress up as a woman at weekends....... can i join in? :D

well i like women... is that good enough to join in the chat... oh and next time you do a list of lady supra owners can you please include information such as age, marital status, height, size (inc bust) and weight?

Thanks lol :woot:

I caught sight of my first one in 1994 in my rear view mirror, it was a few cars back. I kept driving erratically to see more and was desperate to try to identify it - Christian said it was a MkIV and that was it! :love:

It was a few years before we could afford her, but I still get that 'wow' when I look at her!

Oh, and we did have a MkIII first :respekt: (but she was Christian's)

I am greedy I am afraid as I have 2 cars. The first is a Honda Accord Coupe image

http://www.streetrace.co.uk/PhotoPost/showphoto.php?photo=4327&sort=1&cat=625&page=5

She is an absolute beauty to look at (although these pictures don't do the paint much justice) however she doesn't have much power. You could say that she is all show and no go.

After going in a friends Supra the first time I was immediately hooked and knew that "I had to have me one of them". Fortunatley my husband likes them too and I bought Mufflemans Aerotop 4 wks ago. Thnings have never been the same since, although I do feel slightly guilty when I look at the honda. But it is so much fun

I agree, also ...

:needspic:

:D

how about you guys starting a thread, with all your statistics and SIZES,or sizes :eek: as the case may be. :eyebrows: :nyah:

Angie too (the fastest MKIV Girlie, so far)

:thanks: Alex.

I saw my first Supe 93. It drove past me coming the other way and I watched from front to back and adored every angle! (Particularly the back.)

My Husband (Soop Dogg) bought our first Supe 4 1/2 years ago. A black TT 93 j spec, she 's the one I got the quickest girlie time in. Then I bought my own, a J spec Aero-top NA in silver. She was lovely, but I got a real thirst for extra power and sold her for a twin turbo in black and still have her today. Brian (Soop Dogg) is now on his 2nd as well, he now has a TT Aero-top in Black.

So we have had 4 supes so far and currently have 2 Supes plus an Audi TDI (my work horse). :D :D

out of curiousity - how fast? :D

13.17 sec @ 111mph 1/4 at Woodbridge in a TT Auto with stock turbos and just a de-cat. I'm Hoping when we get the Hybrids in I will beat my time! :thumbs:

I have also done a top speed of 155 mph the same day but was having problems with a faulty speed delimiter cutting in. :cry:

13.17 sec @ 111mph 1/4 at Woodbridge in a TT Auto with stock turbos and just a de-cat. I'm Hoping when we get the Hybrids in I will beat my time! :thumbs:

I have also done a top speed of 155 mph the same day but was having problems with a faulty speed delimiter cutting in. :cry:

Cool! :respekt: I haven't done to my car anything drastic either but I haven't been on track. I think I need to give it a try :innocent:

I did hit 155mph too though - not gonna tell where LOL ;)

would be nice to organise one day maybe - Ladies day on track - to see who can make what :clap:

Cool! :respekt: I haven't done to my car anything drastic either but I haven't been on track. I think I need to give it a try :innocent:

I did hit 155mph too though - not gonna tell where LOL ;)

would be nice to organise one day maybe - Ladies day on track - to see who can make what :clap:

Give it a go, it's lots of fun! :clap:

Ladies' Track day, Sounds good to me!

:cool:

How about bovingdon, thats coming up on the 14th of Aug, im sure if theres enough of us, the guys will let us have a ladies only race. Ive never been on a track before or ever done more than 110mph, but it sounds great fun, and i'll try an keep up with you lot in my N/A.

Me too - i have a uk spec tt in storm blue. Always wanted one - used to see couple of silver ones going about and knew that i had to have one. We got a gto first thought that fast - then i got my supe :p - hes since had an evo and now got a skyline R34 - but il still always have my supra - theres no other car which i think could ever replace it.

Blonde, 32dd, 24, 34 - but MARRIED. :love: