The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lady Supra Owners.

Guest A.J

Guest Sakura
Interesting idea, but never seen the point personally. I'm on this board for the whole of the community, not just to talk girly. If I wanted to do that I'd go on "womens" site. I'm here for the cars and the people. Segregation isn't the way to go IMO.

What do others think?

I agree - the diversity is what makes this club great. :clap:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sakura
So where are the pictures of Supra Babes and their Supras ?

All this elitest Girlie talk needs some piccies !

:needspic:

We men than see who to avoid on the roads ;)

Of course, there are always exceptions. :zzz:

Guest Terry S
Personally I'm with Faye on this one... I don't know what we'd talk about in the girlie section that we didn't here already?? Plus, how would we prove we were female to get access to it? lol

Knitting turbo blankets, and as for proving you are females, the male members could come up with suggestions for photographic evidence.

BTW, welcome girls, I had no idea there were so many now! ( in the club before CJ starts)

Guest Sakura
Me !!! :tongue:

Glad i`ve made such a memorable impression !!!! :cry: lol

Vanessa

Don't worry Vanessa - maybe they were saving the best until last?

:hug: :D

• 4 weeks later...

Hiya, just wondering how many other ladies are going to bovingdon on the 14th, for the social meet, drinks an bbq. i know theres me, howsupra, and samsupra37 so far, any more?

Hiya, just wondering how many other ladies are going to bovingdon on the 14th, for the social meet, drinks an bbq. i know theres me, howsupra, and samsupra37 so far, any more?

I will definatley be there and the car will have been finished and had her paint work changed a little :clap: so there will be no pics till then as its a surprise including not telling Gregsupra4 its our secret girls...... :thumbs:

Our son is getting married :love: so unfortunately I can't make it!! :woot:

• 4 months later...