Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wait wait wait!

14.5 1/4mile = NA

7-10 seconds 1/4 mile = Single T

30-40k for 7 seconds?

:rlol:

Just get yourself a na everyone.

Wait wait wait, £250 Civic will do it in the high 14's low 15's, why don't you save your money and get one of them instead of a Supra full stop.

you really have no idea do you:rolleyes:

Wait wait wait, £250 Civic will do it in the high 14's low 15's, why don't you save your money and get one of them instead of a Supra full stop.

you really have no idea do you:rolleyes:

I know, just taking the mick, as if i wouldnt say yes to a single tubby:D

civic? oh cmon.

Actions speak louder than words - congrats on the time :thumbs:

IMO you could deffo get your NA into the 13's with a better launch as the 60ft is good but not as good as it could be. I've managed 2.0 dead on a crap surface (Crail) with normal road tyres with a boggo standard TT - shouldn't be any difference between TT and NA on the launch as getting the torque down well is the challenge.

Knock 0.1 sec off your 60ft and that will equate to 0.3 sec off the 1/4 mile ET = you're on for a high 13.

Cheers,

Brian.

double click and zoom in....its real why on earth would it no be

Yup just done that and can now see, looks ok to me unless peps want to say its not your ticket as far as i'm concerned you are the fastest no Nos NA, now with a couple of lessons we can get you in the 13's !!!!! that will piss some NA owners off.

Actions speak louder than words - congrats on the time :thumbs:

IMO you could deffo get your NA into the 13's with a better launch as the 60ft is good but not as good as it could be. I've managed 2.0 dead on a crap surface (Crail) with normal road tyres with a boggo standard TT - shouldn't be any difference between TT and NA on the launch as getting the torque down well is the challenge.

Knock 0.1 sec off your 60ft and that will equate to 0.3 sec off the 1/4 mile ET = you're on for a high 13.

Cheers,

Brian.

cheers brian,ha i got ripped when i said what time id done.....many people asked for the time so spent all evening looking in the house for it,found it took a pic,put it on and now?.........its not real.i give up!

craig

Yup just done that and can now see, looks ok to me unless peps want to say its not your ticket as far as i'm concerned you are the fastest no Nos NA, now with a couple of lessons we can get you in the 13's !!!!! that will piss some NA owners off.

ha cheers mate

Wait wait wait!

14.5 1/4mile = NA

7-10 seconds 1/4 mile = Single T

30-40k for 7 seconds?

:rlol:

Just get yourself a na everyone.

You wont build a 7 or 8 second car for 30-40K dude !!!!! Maybe I'll take you down Thunder road in mine and you will see why people spend that much:eyebrows:

• 9 months later...