Reasons to be cheerful

Charlotte

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am happy because, even though it seems that no-one knows when to use the phrase 'politically correct' (and variants thereof) in the proper context (and add to that they don't even know what it actually means), there are smart people who do.

I am also happy because, even though a great many people seem to be self-centred, ill-educated douchebags out only for themselves and with a sneering arrogance and feeling of superiority over others plus a feeling of entitlement based on f**k all, there are people out there who are doing things for others without thought for getting anything back.

I like happy.

I am happy as it has been nearly a year since I was unemployed and our new business is booming...!!

My wife will soon end her current job and will be working part time and the house will be spotless and my tea will be ready every night. She leaves her job with a massive wad of cash that I can spend on drugs and prostitutes..!!

H.

Hamerite?? ;)

As for me, I have the week off work as I have time to use before the end of the month or I lose it! So i'm on here seeing how many of you are actually on here during work hours

Josh, dude... WTF do you work? You really do live on here! :p

I'm self employed as a Master Bater.

The pay sucks but I really love the job!

I'm happy because i've just started building a double garage to keep my car in. Living on the coast I worry about it rusting if I leave it outside.

I'm less happy about moving the 1200 blocks off my front lawn to the back yard this weekend but you can't win em all.

Should be finished by the summer funds permitting. :)

I'm happy because i've just started building a double garage to keep my car in. Living on the coast I worry about it rusting if I leave it outside.

I'm less happy about moving the 1200 blocks off my front lawn to the back yard this weekend but you can't win em all.

Where are you? Anywhere near Grange Over Sands?

Sounds like fun :)

I've lots of things to be cheerful about today.

1. Since he went back to the UK in December, my youngest son Josh has been working as a casual on call person with Santander. His manager called him yesterday to tell him he is going to be working everyday for the next 3 months and that it should lead to a permanent role.

2. My Mother has agreed to come out in June to visit me. It will be the first time she has ever visited the island.

3. Both my sons are coming out to visit in July

Happy days all round! :D