The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Super Widebody Aero VVTi Turbo 6sp project

Ibrar Jabbar

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exceptional work there Ibrar. Totally love the look of this car.

I'm loving those bumper ducts. Where about did you get them printed and are they expensive.

Thanks hodge.

The ducts I can supply and dip, not sure on the cost's yet as I am still setting up the process in my workshop.

Wow Very nice.

Looks similer to 599 GTO Concept ferrari did. Would be good if you can get twin exhaust done on yours :D

[ATTACH=CONFIG]135133[/ATTACH]

I will do either a center exit exhaust or twin over winter when I take the car apart again for the mechanical work :thumbs:

That is absolutely stunning.

If it were mine I would tint the indicators and side markers to match the rest (black) and get a set of pre-facelift headlights and paint the innards black with chrome rings. The grey stands out a little bit for me.

Beautiful though, can't wait to see it all together :D

I prefer the clear indicators, but will be changing to facelift lights once I have finished with them.

I will do a proper photo shoot once it's completed, the pics shown are of my phone and don't do the car justice really.

Crazy looking Supra, love it:cool:

Any idea what the offsets are on the rear wheels? im guessing you are into minus ET?

-52 on the rear Jamie :D

The wheels are extreme and crazy and that's the whole purpose of this build, I know I will get comments about wheel bearings, etc, etc however i'm prepared to change them as and when :thumbs:

Edited by Ibrar Jabbar
spelling (see edit history)

-52 on the rear Jamie :D

The wheels are extreme and crazy and that's the whole purpose of this build, I know I will get comments about wheel bearings, etc, etc however i prepared to change them as and when :thumbs:

Blimey, them pictures really cant be doing the width justice, i thought my wheels stuck out a long way, your wheels stick out a further 60mm.:cool:

Blimey, them pictures really cant be doing the width justice, i thought my wheels stuck out a long way, your wheels stick out a further 60mm.:cool:

Pics don't show the true width of the car, I measured rear wheel to wheel width and it's half inch short of 7ft wide :D

I will be changing the inner barrels over winter so I can fit 355/25/19's on.

This is looking EPIC! As mentioned before, the colour scheme is stunning, I wasn't too sure when you said that you wanted to paint the roof black. I actually thought it was going to ruin the whole look for the car, but in fact it works really well!!! I know this has been mentioned before, reminds me of the 599 GTO.

http://festivalofspeed.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/ferrari_599_gto.jpg