The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fast and Furious 5 Meet Xscape Glasgow

Geo

Xscape has some pretty good places to eat though...and cinema prices are pretty uniform regardless of where you go!?

Are there really enough people going to this to hire out an entire screen!?:confused:

Hardly stuck for options in Hamilton or Coatbridge though. Hamilton has everything in it within throwing distance (other than Burger King.... gutted), Coatbridge granted might be a little bit limited.

Cinema prices might be similar, but hiring out a screen won't be IMO.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OUT OF THE LIST BELOW I NEED TO KNOW WHO IS CONFIRMED AND IF YOU ARE TAKING A FRIEND OR WHATEVER! I HAVE HAD THE CINEMA ON AGAIN ASKING FOR A ROUGH NUMBER SO THEY CAN GIVE US A GOOD PRICE! SO IF YOU CAN EDIT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST BELOW TO LET ME KNOW PLEASE! I NEED TO KNOW A ROUGH NUMBER BY MONDAY AT LATEST!

1 - Geo

2 - Liam

3 - Mustang

4 - Alex - x2 Confirmed

5 - Alli

6 - scott m

7 - raz

8 - edinlexusV8

9 - Mark (westy882)

10 - marcAB10

Edited by drift_bear (see edit history)

You can confirm me bud. The only thing that will stop me is if I have to work but I'll cover any costs required.

I'm a bit confused though, is the price of hiring out a screen number dependant? Do they take coke sales into it or something? :D

ok bud, is it just you or are you coming with anyone else?

i have no idea bud, they asked me for a rough number, i think its so they can see what size of screen (seating wise) they can have for us, if we need a large number or a small number.

OUT OF THE LIST BELOW I NEED TO KNOW WHO IS CONFIRMED AND IF YOU ARE TAKING A FRIEND OR WHATEVER! I HAVE HAD THE CINEMA ON AGAIN ASKING FOR A ROUGH NUMBER SO THEY CAN GIVE US A GOOD PRICE! SO IF YOU CAN EDIT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST BELOW TO LET ME KNOW PLEASE! I NEED TO KNOW A ROUGH NUMBER BY MONDAY AT LATEST!

1 - Geo

2 - Liam

3 - Mustang

4 - Alex - x2 Confirmed

5 - Alli - x2 Confirmed

6 - scott m

7 - raz

8 - edinlexusV8

9 - Mark (westy882)

10 - marcAB10

confirmed

ok bud, is it just you or are you coming with anyone else?

i have no idea bud, they asked me for a rough number, i think its so they can see what size of screen (seating wise) they can have for us, if we need a large number or a small number.

Even with everyone up here going I think the smallest screen would do us just fine. I just phoned my mate, he's game so I'm plus 1.

Cheers :)

updated list here and also on OP

1 - Geo - x1 Confirmed

2 - Liam - x2 Confirmed

3 - Mustang - x1 Confirmed

4 - Alex - x2 Confirmed

5 - Alli - x2 Confirmed

6 - scott m - x2 Confirmed

7 - raz

8 - edinlexusV8

9 - Mark (westy882)

10 - marcAB10

11 - monsween (if at home, can't confrim till later date)

1 - Geo - x1 Confirmed

2 - Liam - x2 Confirmed

4 - Alex - x2 Confirmed

5 - Alli - x2 Confirmed

7 - raz - x2 Confirmed

8 - edinlexusV8

9 - Mark (westy882)

10 - marcAB10

1 - Geo - x1 Confirmed

2 - Liam - x2 Confirmed

4 - Alex - x2 Confirmed

5 - Alli - x2 Confirmed

7 - raz - x2 Confirmed

8 - edinlexusV8

9 - Mark (westy882) x 1 Confirmed

10 - marcAB10

Just me at the min...will check over the weekend and see if the missus or a mate fancies it also! :D

1 - Geo - x1 Confirmed

2 - Liam - x2 Confirmed

4 - Alex - x2 Confirmed

5 - Alli - x2 Confirmed

7 - raz - x2 Confirmed

8 - edinlexusV8

9 - Mark (westy882) x 1 Confirmed

10 - marcAB10

Just me at the min...will check over the weekend and see if the missus or a mate fancies it also! :D

wash your mouth out with soap bud, bin the burd. Guys days out. :D

have just let the cinema know a "Rough" number of people coming and i have also asked about the parking and if it was possable to get a section of the car park closed of for us aswell. Should hear back from them later on today and wil then pass on the info to everyone

p.s

i have just had to tidy up this thread, so can we please keep it on topic about this event/meet please guys

just got this back from the lady im dealing with about the cinema

Hi Alex

As there is such a small number of you it may be best to block book seast instead of doing a private screening. The smallest screen we have has 108 seats

In terms of the car park it would depend on what the landlords said about this. I can find details of this.

Would you like me to give you the cinema number as this may be the best option to book this in directly. You can reach them on 0141 886 7501

However if you would like to take the private screening option I can help you with this

Kind regards

Katy Tomlin | Sales Coordinator

so what is everyone's thoughts on this?? are we able to get enough people to come for a private screening or will we just block book XX number of seats? she is out of the office from tomorow till the 4th, so ideally can we have an idea of whats happening by then please guys!

im going to offer this meet to members south of the border aswell, this has the potential to be a good day out for everyone, if you have any proplems with this or any ideas then PM me

just got this back from the lady im dealing with about the cinema

so what is everyone's thoughts on this?? are we able to get enough people to come for a private screening or will we just block book XX number of seats? she is out of the office from tomorow till the 4th, so ideally can we have an idea of whats happening by then please guys!

Would depend on costs really. Are they going to charge for 108 seats? If so then no chance lol. If the cost is reasonable having a private screen would be excellent. I'm sure if we went interclub we could fill a lot more seats though?

Would depend on costs really. Are they going to charge for 108 seats? If so then no chance lol. If the cost is reasonable having a private screen would be excellent. I'm sure if we went interclub we could fill a lot more seats though?

she hasnt told me yet bud, she has said to speak with you lot first and then let her know if we want a private screening. i assume if we still said we did want that, then the club would be charged for all 108 seats!

an interclub event could be good actually, what other clubs would you think would be up for this?

if we done an interclub "idea" would anyone have problems with this? i could speak to the other clubs and talk about it and they might help out with costs (to make it fair) or a deposit from any of there members that would be up for it, incase they decide to pull out or dont show up then we have still got there deposit to cover "lost costs"

I don't know any active clubs up here unfortunately bud, other than the max power types.

IMOC

MR2OC

SXOC

Are UK clubs off the top of my head that may be interested. I don't think there are a LOT of local members though.

I was just really throwing out an idea without thinking about it tbh lol.