The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Le mans 2011

Ian Ian

Ahh...Abbeville, the most depressing town in the World. (We always stay there too btw :D)

Still, enjoy yourself guys, and Paul, watch out for those Trams :innocent:

The town itself is well depressing isnt it. You not going this year fella?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The town itself is well depressing isnt it. You not going this year fella?

No :(

The last couple of years I've been staying here due to my little boy, Louis, who if I may say so, had the audacity to arrive the week-end after Le Mans in 2009. So

So I knew I ought to stick around and do the nappies or whatever it is one needs to do for small humans :search:

Although I hope to get a 3 or 4 day pass next year :D

The last couple of years I've been staying here due to my little boy, Louis, who if I may say so, had the audacity to arrive the week-end after Le Mans in 2009. So

So I knew I ought to stick around and do the nappies or whatever it is one needs to do for small humans :search:

Lol, see ya next year then

I now understand how Havard feels when he says 'I felt better when I was mugged in Wigan'. OMG how expensive is lettering for le Mans :(

We took Ellis when the two and a half and it was a nightmare. Ellis is now 8 and Joel is 4 on the Monday we come back. Whether this will be a nightmare remains to be seen, although we do have more babysitters on this trip...!!

On the subject of stickers. There aren't any going on the body work of the Audi but I may go for some window stickers.

H.

We took Ellis when the two and a half and it was a nightmare. Ellis is now 8 and Joel is 4 on the Monday we come back. Whether this will be a nightmare remains to be seen, although we do have more babysitters on this trip...!!

On the subject of stickers. There aren't any going on the body work of the Audi but I may go for some window stickers.

H.

Better hurry up, the day for last orders is Today!!!

No one said anything about stickers, where did you get them from?? Im thinking the NW support Vehicle needs some colour on it :)

HoloGrafix Mike the same place as last time, Sorry I never asked you I just didn't think you would have been bothering :innocent:

H.

I've got those rally surname stickers for putting on my rear side windows, cheap as chips on eBay and I got them within 24hrs!! I've also got some door numbers and viper stripes for the motor. It's going to look funny though as I'm taking my girlfriends little Nissan Micra and not the Supra or my Mondeo :D which reminds me, I'll have to take some pics for Jazz1 as he loves his Micra ;)

• 2 weeks later...
this year was so much better going the caen way will defo be going that way in future will put some pics up also

Sorry Tooley, we forgot to take your number with us. I did the same with Karmasupra but bumped into him and Silversoop in the pitlane on the Friday. Next year we should really put together a list and have a big meet up.

H.

this year was so much better going the caen way will defo be going that way in future will put some pics up also

I had your number before I took it off the thread and then change my phone a week before we went, It wasn't saved on my sim card so when we got over I didn't have it.:rolleyes:

Sorry Tooley, we forgot to take your number with us. I did the same with Karmasupra but bumped into him and Silversoop in the pitlane on the Friday. Next year we should really put together a list and have a big meet up.

H.

I can't believe we bumped into you in such a large place, what are the chances? :D

Definitely would be a good idea to have a list of who's going next time so that we could all possibly catch up there at some point :)

H.

Just like Dave (KamaSupra) said, what were the chances of meeting up with you, Vicki and Ian in the pit lane?! :D

Was great seeing you all down there and yeah definately, we should all have a big meet up next time :)

Shame Audi won though :p

Nice place, perhaps I should get up a pic of where I stayed at Le Mans? Couple of pics of Chateau KamaSupra? ;)

Do it Dave and make more of an effort to get us in there next year..!!

I can't believe I drove all the way to France and forgot the tent poles. Good old Ian Ian, rummaging around in my shed and then bringing them over to us..!!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
make sure you guys let me know about this next year, might be 2 more, but will be in the volvo

At this point Tom we have decided not to go next year. The size and needs of the group, difficulty getting decent camping and the increased cost have put this way down my list of priorities for next year. The Dragonball and JAE will be the biggies for me next year.

H.