Le mans 2011

Ian Ian

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just been on P&O ferry's and there is a Ferry on Thursday 9Th June at 8.10am for £39 and £35 for the the return at 11.20am on Monday which is £74 all in.

Or there is an earlier one at 7.20am which is £60, so this with the same return will come in at £95.

I think the 8.10am crossing but I'll go with what every one else thinks.

Ste.

Norfolkline.com is the one we normaly go with Ste, Dover Dunkirk £61 return at the moment thats an 08:00 thursday morning and 12:00 noon return monday

Cheers

-Ian-

Norfolkline.com is the one we normaly go with Ste, Dover Dunkirk £61 return at the moment thats an 08:00 thursday morning and 12:00 noon return monday

Cheers

-Ian-

Ya I know Ian, I've done both on a Le mans trip I was just trying to cut travelling time for the H's with the boy's.

Paul How are you thinking of doing it, I don't mind going Wednesday but not leaving on Tuesday night.:)

im now booked for it we are going portsmouth to caen....it costs more but ill probably save that in petrol booked through traveldestinations cost for the ferry camping and the tickets in was £300 and the ferry on friday is the sea cat one and only takes 3 hours

have any of you been to nurburgring im after prices for it going from hull seems to be easier that going the dover calais route

• 3 weeks later...

We booked out crossings last night....because we have got both the kids we are going to go down to Ashford and stay over there on the Tuesday night....our crossings are with SeaFrance;

Outward Dover to Calais at 0940 on 8th June

Return Calais to Dover at 1110 on 13th June.

How many sleeps? :D

Vicki x

We booked out crossings last night....because we have got both the kids we are going to go down to Ashford and stay over there on the Tuesday night....our crossings are with SeaFrance;

Outward Dover to Calais at 0940 on 8th June

Return Calais to Dover at 1110 on 13th June.

How many sleeps? :D

Vicki x

79 Sleeps.......:D:d:d

Any time and place for me Vicki..................unless im stuck in work lol :)

Cheers

-Ian-

We shall work around your work schedule :D

Although I shall refrain from expressing my excitement with excessive punctuation on this forum just in case I'm singled out on this forum :( !!!!

Edited by Mrs H
I'm tired and my brain and fingers are not in sync!!!!!!!! (see edit history)

is there any plan to all meet up at lemans at all maybe a drive through the village on friday night....as im going the portsmouth to caens route i dont think ill be seeing any of you on the way down

I'm sure we could meet up, we will have to get your mobile number then we can contact you.

• 1 month later...

im staying at blue nord stayed there last time and it was brilliant and so close to the track.im going portsmouth to caen on the friday got the sea cat on the way there at 7.30am getting in at 10.45am and then just an hours drive returning on the monday at 4pm so we dont get the rush and can haver a wander around larochelle hopefully before we go back

• 2 weeks later...
We are staying in Abbeville on the Sunday night as usual.

H.

Ahh...Abbeville, the most depressing town in the World. (We always stay there too btw :D)

Still, enjoy yourself guys, and Paul, watch out for those Trams :innocent: