The mkiv Supra Owners Club

my supra

streetdrifter

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

should i go to the different club them??

Why? because people don't like your car? If you want people to start gyrating whilst telling you how much they love your car, then there are lots of crooooze sites that will do that. However, just because people don't like your car, does not mean that they won't like you (apart from Matt H :D), you will always be accepted, we will just ask that you don't expect everyone to like your car, it won't happen (hell I used to have a Veilside Supra when I was but a teen and not many people liked it, but I'm still here, although more mature in my tastes :D )

There are others :eyebrows:

There is good old 'Tumbleweed Forum' that has already been shown via picture reference:d

should i go to the different club them??

Not at all. This is a Supra owners club. You own a Supra. Simples. As long as you're not a c#ck (which you don't seem to be so far), everyone's happy :)

It's not to my taste either TBH. If it was mine, I'd remove the decals and I could live with it. Still not ideal, but I'd live :)

But hey, if you like it, that's what matters. It's your car! Afterall, if they all looked the same, what would be the point of having an owners club where you could post pictures?

This club is the most useful thing you can be part of if you own a Supra. Welcome.

Welcome pal, where about a in Manchester are you?

Don't worry about the negative comments, once they realise its an NA that's when the real shit begins :(

Stick around, enjoy the banter and don't take things to heart, if people annoy you that much then there's always the 'ignore' button.

Don't worry about the negative comments, once they realise its an NA that's when the real shit begins :(

PMSL

Welcome, if you don't like banter then maybe the Barbie Forum might be better :)

Seriously.... if you think you are being targetted have a look around..... the general rule around here is give as good as you get.....

Have a nice day !

too much of a f&f wanabe

Agreed! But its your car bud, so who cares...enjoy it!

Seriously.... if you think you are being targetted have a look around..... the general rule around here is give as good as you get.....

Very true.:D:d:d

Welcome to the club!

Hi mate , don't worry your not the only person with a bright colour Supra with a body kit.;)

People are only being honest if they like your car or not, everyone has different tastes which is a good thing

I do love the colour of your car but there is to much going on with the stickers IMO

You really need to get some better pics up too buddy

Welcome to the club

Welcome mate. I can honestly say the only thing I like about the car is the wheels, but since it's your car, my opinion is pointless.

As long as it makes you feel like people are looking at it thinking "What a spiffing ride" rather than "I'll bet he sleeps with an action man at night", then that's all that matters...

Seriously though, bullet holes? :blink: