1. 1. Which day to begin epic pod journey

• Thursday
    • Friday
    • Either Date

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just you wait bud lol, its a crazy weekend. only thing is watch out for blackie ;) he just randomly appears everywhere :p

Have you seen the size of Blackie now? His belly gets where he's going ten minutes before he does making it hard for him to randomly appear anywhere :D

its going to be a good convoy :D rolling road blocks again! :p

:rlol: that was hilarious :D

Can't wait for this its going to be awesome!!

Its a great wknd dude, so much laughter and the best thing, 5 days worth of motoring :D

All I have to say is "BUDGIE'S HEED!"

:D

Sadly Supra Odyssey isn't going to make it this year due to some rotten bad luck. So there is a spare seat in my mobility Supra if anyone wants to go,or if there is any of your mates fancy it. Just bring the scud books and haribo.

:D

Sadly Supra Odyssey isn't going to make it this year due to some rotten bad luck. So there is a spare seat in my mobility Supra if anyone wants to go, just bring the scud books and haribo.

i'll be getting Taxi'd by TonyTT bud, so i'll get some good vids of your Wheel chair crusing at 2mph. :p

:eyebrows:

Are we hitting the town down here or just sticking with the boozer over the road?

i say town ?? be rude not too, cant get too drunk though, or i'll be picking my 712bhp out a hedge and back to Lee's for repair :D

:eyebrows:

Are we hitting the town down here or just sticking with the boozer over the road?

i say town ?? be rude not too, cant get too drunk though, or i'll be picking my 712bhp out a hedge and back to Lee's for repair :D

We checked it out a couple of years ago and towns a bit of a poop hole but we are up for it