1. 1. Which day to begin epic pod journey

• Thursday
    • Friday
    • Either Date

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lads i'm down to a maybe on this trip now as my house looks to be sold after a year and a half wait. I will be needing as the cash to put into a new house, i will wait and see how it all pans out.

iv got a tent here for you, the mrs and the bairn. That way you can make the pod. :D

iv got a tent here for you, the mrs and the bairn. That way you can make the pod. :D

If it gets me to Pod then i'm up for it, probably a divorce when i get back though.

The house has sold out of the blue and i wasn't expecting it. I had it set up for a part exchange on a new build which isn't ready till this time next year so thats that plan out of the window! I have been offered a bigger house from same company which will be ready earlier, i am waiting for figures to come back to me.

I have a few options available and a couple of them would mean i would get to Pod, but will need to see all the details before i can confirm. I dont want to miss the trip.

If it gets me to Pod then i'm up for it, probably a divorce when i get back though.

The house has sold out of the blue and i wasn't expecting it. I had it set up for a part exchange on a new build which isn't ready till this time next year so thats that plan out of the window! I have been offered a bigger house from same company which will be ready earlier, i am waiting for figures to come back to me.

I have a few options available and a couple of them would mean i would get to Pod, but will need to see all the details before i can confirm. I dont want to miss the trip.

I reckon we are probably in similar situations partner wise mate. I'm not quite sure how to ask to be honest :D

I reckon we are probably in similar situations partner wise mate. I'm not quite sure how to ask to be honest :D

She is fine about me going but now this has happened it is a different story. I reckon it cost approx £400 for the weekend all in last year and that money would come in handy for moving. As i said there is a few options to look at, i just need to pick which one is best and see where the Pod trip lies after that.

Don't be shy Scott, put the puppy dog eyes they put on to us. I'm sure you will convince her.

• 4 weeks later...
thursday night through sunday night so just the thursday extra for us

Just wanted to confirm that I need to book thurs, fri, sat and sun night - 4 nights stay at the Ibis Wellingborough!?

Also - how good are the breakfasts - have you lot paid for B&B!?

Cheers, Mark

Just wanted to confirm that I need to book thurs, fri, sat and sun night - 4 nights stay at the Ibis Wellingborough!?

Also - how good are the breakfasts - have you lot paid for B&B!?

Cheers, Mark

i booked from thursday - sunday aswell. not long to go now for this :D

There is a McDonalds 10 meters away from the Ibis, The breakfast is 1/4 of the Ibis's price :)

mcd's for us too :)

The price for the breakfast in the hotels quite high, At least if we are feeling rough we can skip breakfast without worry about losing £7 or whatever