1. 1. Which day to begin epic pod journey

• Thursday
    • Friday
    • Either Date

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not drinking anymore due to being scared of what may happen if I pass out.

I'll stick to lemonade :)

dont worry josh, im sure they will be gentle for you :p

I may not return with my Anal virginity intact :(

you can imgaine geo stading over you saying "i'd smash your back doors in!" :rlol:

Haha...getting close...it's my bday tomorrow also!;)

ha ha nice, start of a great birthday with meeting up with loads of supra's heading south. your rims/tyres arrive then dude?

You fancy meeting me and Liam at mine tomorrow and we'll leave together, Liam is getting me at 12, then off to hamilton services for 1 to meet team beard :D

Geo - They still haven't turned up mate:(...fingers crossed they show up and I van get them on in the morning!? Im probably going to be strapped for time, but I'll text you tomorrow and let you know where I'll get you and Liam.

no worries mate, just use the tyres that are on it, sit in the middle of the pack and you'll be fine. :D

Any idea what you guys are going to be doing on the Friday night?

I'll be getting to the hotel at about 8, maybe 9.

Can't wait :)

as tony said few drink in the bar, as it will have been a long day, traveling to SRD > Photoshoot the car's > BBQ > Chit Chat > Travel back to Ibis > Few Jars > BED

Backing out already you feckin homo? Thought we were hitting wellinbourgh on friday night? (As stated in this exact thread)

Backing out already you feckin homo? Thought we were hitting wellinbourgh on friday night? (As stated in this exact thread)

think we still are bud, that was a rough guide, are you planning being all out day stinking of BBQ beef? Ibis changed back out, for those who dont, Bed. :thumbs:

Any idea what you guys are going to be doing on the Friday night?

I'll be getting to the hotel at about 8, maybe 9.

Can't wait :)

think we still are bud, that was a rough guide, are you planning being all out day stinking of BBQ beef? Ibis changed back out, for those who dont, Bed. :thumbs:

Ill be stinking of beef before i get to the hotel :D cool beans, Sounds like a plan :D

I never wanted to go out on the town anyway. Not really a fan.

I much prefer drinks and a chat in a pub/bar, getting wrecked on the cheap(er than it would be on the town).