1. 1. Which day to begin epic pod journey

• Thursday
    • Friday
    • Either Date

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need to get Alex to ask someone higher up. We could always make our own entertainment, go karting or something similar. I have been doing a bit of digging to see what is on at any local race tracks on the sunday,but not found anything yet.

Need to get Alex to ask someone higher up. We could always make our own entertainment, go karting or something similar. I have been doing a bit of dogging to see what is on at any local race tracks on the sunday,but not found anything yet.

;)

We are looking to arrange Karting for the Sunday after Supra Pod this year to make up for the lack of Japfest 2 :)

ok thats another option we can have aswell then :) least theres something getting organised lol

are we staying in the ibis again guys? and has anyone booked it yet from the thursday - monday?

Edited by drift_bear (see edit history)

The tickets are now available in the club shop guys and there are a few people booking up already....are we still going for thurs-mon i.e 4 nights in the hotel or cutting it back to thurs-sun with 3 nights at the hotel!?

The tickets are now available in the club shop guys and there are a few people booking up already....are we still going for thurs-mon i.e 4 nights in the hotel or cutting it back to thurs-sun with 3 nights at the hotel!?

think its still the 4 nights bud. when are we all booking the hotel and getting tickets?

this is the route we took last year with times

Aberdeen (Asda Bridge of Dee)

9.30am meeting

10am Leaving

11am-11:30

Dundee (Tesco's on Kingsway)

13:00-13:30

Glasgow (Hamilton Services on the M74 Between jct 5-6)

15:00-15:30

Carlisle (*********)

16:30-17:00

Killington Lake Services on the M6 (Between 36-37)

18:30-19:00

Knutsford Services on the M6 (Between 18-19)

21:00

The IBIS Hotel.

Now these are rough timings with a half hour-ish stop inbetween and things can be moved up or stops taken off etc etc.

are you wanting to just keep the same times as last year or are you wanting different times?

Geo just seen your in Strathclyde, that's like 20mins from stranrae... So we are meeting up with you and just following you lol

its a good hr drive from me bud, to stranraer. Prob easier to get you guys at Carlisle ..

• 2 weeks later...