The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What made Magnum so damn cool?

Guru

It was his tache and now I am nurturing my own superpower to emulate him (and raise money for Prostate Cancer). 1 in 10 will suffer from this disease and whilst my family and I are fine right now...I want to help prevent them or you suffering form this at all.

If you are worried like me please give what you can at https://www.movember.com/uk/donate/your-details/type/donate-to-cause/member_id/96/ or if you want to donate specifically to me for looking god awful for a month you can use this link http://uk.movember.com/donate/your-details/member_id/15284/

Anything is much appreciated as always.

Apollo and Zeus helped the show along for me, being a dog lover.

As an aside I have a friend I no longer see very often who was a spitting image of Magnum in the series. He had the moustache and the looks long before Magnum PI came to British TV, and he was always a ladies magnet, but once the show took hold the change was dramatic. If you went out anywhere like a bar or pub with him, the women would become positively embarrassing in their antics, and the attention he got from simply stunning women was sickening :) He had his pick of the eighties best bints. The amazing thing was, despite him not being queer in the least, the years of attention from fawning women had left him totally disinterested, and he had some of the ugliest girlfriends imaginable, but who were also some of the wittiest and most interesting women I have met. He went on to marry someone who would certainlyt not turn heads, but was a charming woman in every other respect. My only fear was how she might handle the attention he got from other women. However, AFAIK they are still happily together. Ahhhh! :)