The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Supra: Restored and Built from the Ground Up.

Inferno

That is immense!!!!

By far my favourite car on the forum. :thumbs:

Thanks Harry!

David she looks stunning, very jealous buddy :thumbs:

Cheers Nic, and thanks again for all of your help over the years!

im very jealous too, i quit bling now seems pointless with yours and hodges lol.

Haha, you Sir are definitely one of the kings of bling! I saw your recent post on the "finishing touches", and it looks like a rappers mouth (shiney teeth ;) )!

Holy mother of mercy :faint:

That interior is just :drool:

I dare not see the final bill :D

Thank you Sir... I don't think I want to calculate the final bill either, but would rather just be happy with everything! Thanks for the kind words about the interior - I really wanted to keep it clean and simple but with a slightly more modern/updated look.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think all of the superlatives have been used up!

Staggering build, amazing to read through and I'm sure the envy of any Supra owner. I absolutely take my hat off to you - the time and detail and the devotion to achieving your level of perfection is second to none. This will be the ultimate build that all others will be measured by. Love the fact you stuck to twins as well - would love to do the same with mine if I ever changed it. Superb.

I would have to agree with the majority of others, saying this is one of the most clean and nicest supras around..

I really need to kick my ass into gear and start sorting mine out.

What/where did you get that steering wheel from!??

I love them wheels and breaks. :inlove:

This is one of my favourite supra's and a big credit to you

Thanks Dave (great name btw ;) ), I hope all is going well with your project - it looks stunning!

Tasty car, We need a speedo video:cool:

Haha cheers Jamie... I will definitely get one at some stage. All I can say at this point is that it would be a blur this thing pulls so hard and instantly with the setup (stroker, qsvs, small turbos, moderate cams, lightweight components, nitrous etc)!

Words can not even describe this Supra, I'd go as far as saying, one of the best.... In The World :cool:

So please keep hold of it until I get rich enough to buy it off you! :D

Thanks Abz! Sorry to see you are selling your Supra, but I wish you all the best!

Great job , given your attention to detail , the switches in the armrest are a bit kit car , maybe some brushed stainless jobbies would be more in keeping with the high standards used through out - heavier switches have a nice feel to them too - easy to change as well , I think you can get them laser cut with the function in the switch to illuminate at night -

I know its a bit "look Mr Angelo youve missed a bit"

Great job , given your attention to detail , the switches in the armrest are a bit kit car , maybe some brushed stainless jobbies would be more in keeping with the high standards used through out - heavier switches have a nice feel to them too - easy to change as well , I think you can get them laser cut with the function in the switch to illuminate at night -

I know its a bit "look Mr Angelo youve missed a bit"

Thank you for the ideas! I will have a think about it for sure.

Awesome work Dave, those rear lights look familiar... ;) :thumbs:

Piece of are they are! Thanks again for all your help Si ;)

A work of art! :D

Thanks Marc, you have a pretty damn amazing Supra yourself!

Attention to detail is spectacular. Very impressed.

Cheers - I cannot thank everyone involved enough... each and every person did an outstanding job.

Car looks amazing, great effort from SP. It's truly one of a kind.

Definitely. SP in my eyes are an amazing group of guys with a skillset that puts most workshops to shame.. if only there were more like them!

I have only one thing to say...

I just came...

Thats is all.. :D

Haha thanks mate, made me laugh ;)

UNBELIEVABLE car!

Thanks Rich! Your 6sp looks pretty quick on its feet too!

You need a wife, as then she would spend all of your money.

haha I have to be careful of things like that - a lot of people tried to take advantage of me during the build!

Outrageous car mate :thumbs: Must be fantastic to drive :)

Thanks mate, I am a big fan of your detailing results, so it is great hearing that from someone with such a good eye for detail. It is a LOT of fun to drive... the power comes in so quickly it is scary.

Very nice indeed. I would love to know the overall cost of this build.

Well done to all.

Thanks Ricky! I hope all is well with your build - I've been keeping my eye on it!

You've pushed the bench mark way...! up there...!

Come on guys..! let's try to reach half way..! LOL

Haha thank you Sir, I really wanted to do a build that would make me happy with every single aspect of the car, and thankfully, it has!

Best Supra ever, period!!

I'm not sure about that, however I appreciate you saying so! Your TH400 looks like quite a beast itself ;)

Really is an unbelievable build.

Thanks as always Matt, it has been great hearing your thoughts on the build!

Prob the best build of a Supra iv ever seen. :D

A work of Art Bud :thumbs:

Thanks Bud, your car is one of the nicest around, so it is an honour to have you say that to me!

Truly astonishing! Absolutely amazing throughout! :)

Cheers, hopefully I can keep the photos and videos coming now that the build has ended!

I think all of the superlatives have been used up!

Staggering build, amazing to read through and I'm sure the envy of any Supra owner. I absolutely take my hat off to you - the time and detail and the devotion to achieving your level of perfection is second to none. This will be the ultimate build that all others will be measured by. Love the fact you stuck to twins as well - would love to do the same with mine if I ever changed it. Superb.

Geeze, how do I reply to that? Thank you VERY much for being so kind. It was pretty much a full time job organising and coordinating everything for the build (schedules, appointments, bookings, deliveries, etc etc), but it has been a great experience and definitely worthwhile.

:notworthy

As the owner of one of the loveliest looking Supras on the planet, it is an honour to hear that Sir.

Superb job, looks lovely, must have cost a fortune in parts alone, let alone the hours spent! :)

Thanks Chris - I've always been a fan of your work and knowledge, so I appreciate that.

stunning car a real work of art!! what steering wheel is that??:D

From a late model Celica Sir - very similar to the late model Matrix ones too.

Wow!

Thanks ;)

I would have to agree with the majority of others, saying this is one of the most clean and nicest supras around..

I really need to kick my ass into gear and start sorting mine out.

What/where did you get that steering wheel from!??

I love them wheels and breaks. :inlove:

Cheers mate, the brakes are one of my favourite parts of the car - I have never seen them on another car and I feel they really complement the wheels in terms of size, design and colour!

Incredible build and and an amazing car :D

Whats it worth then? How could you possibly insure it??

Haha thank you!. Insurance is a long story, but it is organised and the car is safe ;)

Easily my favourite car on the forum :thumbs:

Thank you Kopite. I have admired your Supra and its progress for some time! I hope all is well with it.

Hats off to you sir. Truly impressive :drool:

Thanks Miguel, that Porsche you have is an absolute stunner - absolutely amazing car it is.