The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Totalled my new Supra last Monday :-((((

Amazing grace

Really sorry to hear what happened to you, glad you got out relatively ok. It does worry me what kind of beast the supra is, was at tesco a few months back meeting someone very early in the morning to go to Suprapod, went over to the car park to see if he was there and as I came up there was a very small puddle which I did not see, I was only doing 20mph max and the back end twitched.

On another note, looking forward to a bit of your famous choc cake at one of the fairmile meets and also meeting you.

T

I will be along at the next meet Dutch my partner is also a member on here and we will come if you let me know when next meet is and yes i will bring Choccy cake lolol. Wayne huni she was indeed my new Gunmetal sitting on my drive and she was a find 1999 50k miles and newly arrived in the country i was the first registered UK owner i am trulu guttted not an easy thing to find a beauty like her and at a good price but then its a car i will find another soon till then i will drive Sjoerd 480bhp baby instead heheheh xxx be careful out there you all be safe ;-) xxx

Really sorry to hear what happened to you, glad you got out relatively ok. It does worry me what kind of beast the supra is, was at tesco a few months back meeting someone very early in the morning to go to Suprapod, went over to the car park to see if he was there and as I came up there was a very small puddle which I did not see, I was only doing 20mph max and the back end twitched.

On another note, looking forward to a bit of your famous choc cake at one of the fairmile meets and also meeting you.

T

The Cake is awesome!....

Great to see you are now on the mend, for a moment I thought they were going to have to dig you out of that car and my heart stopped.........

Glad you are still with us............. where would we be without your chocolate cake :p ;)

Sxxxxx

• 2 weeks later...

:kiss::kiss:Thank you to all for your very kind messages it is lovley to know my cake is so much appreciated pmsl!!!!!! i am on the mend and i can drive again in 2 weeks time as they discovered i have a fracture in my shoulder which means ihave to be strapped up :eyebrows: But am now looking for a replacement Supe and will be highly mobile soon lolol lets meet up to celebrate life and choccy cake soon eh>???????? Dutch my huni sorry to have given you such a scare!!!! i will try very hard to not practise my James Bond parking anymore lol :D

Love to all take care out there its slippy!!!!

she xxx