Jm-Imports mini meet for havard

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lovely looking car bud, i see you've copied me ;)

Only difference from when i picked mine up looks wise was the OEM skirts :)

It is similar to yours but it was always going to be similar to somebody's.....;) I really like the wheels now and I am getting the small scuffs machined out and the headlights refurbed....:)

H.

It is similar to yours but it was always going to be similar to somebody's.....;) I really like the wheels now and I am getting the small scuffs machined out and the headlights refurbed....:)

H.

I'd go all out on the refurb as the laquer on those alloys peels all the time.

Strip them and re-coat if i were you :)

I'd go all out on the refurb as the laquer on those alloys peels all the time.

Strip them and re-coat if i were you :)

The look mint in the middles it's just the polished rims that need a bit of attention, she won't be going out much over winter on our salted roads either....;)

H.

:D Great day out not too bad weather wise going up only rained once but coming back was a wash out once we hit the A66 all the way home yuuuk,

Good to see some new faces and the old ones too and Jurgan for drive to the Snow Owl for some food, we all had to eat outside because Paul couldnt keep his eyes of his supra :D sorted that spoiler out yet with you OCD lol :p

Hey guys just have to say he was worried that the dash lights wasnt working was fuming for 40 miles until ..........................................................................................................................................the dimmer button was found :rolleyes: lol

Must admit looks mint Paul ;)... keep them wheels love the lip when its view from the back and good choice with them seats

Cheers to everyone had a great day Glad you got back from Nurgburgring in one peice Tom and thanks for the "ickle" jagermeisters went down a treat when i got home

-Ian-

Jurgens sept 18th 012.jpg

Jurgens sept 18th 002.jpg

Jurgens sept 18th 015.jpg

Jurgens sept 18th 006.jpg

Jurgens sept 18th 007.jpg

Jurgens sept 18th 009.jpg

Jurgens sept 18th 014.jpg

Jurgens sept 18th 016.jpg

Jurgens sept 18th 005.jpg

Jurgens sept 18th 004.jpg

Edited by Ian Ian (see edit history)

Hey guys just have to say he was worried that the dash lights wasnt working was fuming for 40 miles until ..........................................................................................................................................the dimmer button was found :rolleyes:

-Ian-

He was nearly on the phone to Jurgen at the services about the dashlights not working. Laughs were had that day :D